Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Cairn Broome

Very very useful app. If you have any images on your store at all then you have to have this app. Really first rate.

Bumnasium

Great app on computer platforms which I have NOT had an issue with. I been testing this out for a couple days on all iPhone models. The mobile tip feature to let your customers know about the zoom function has a default gray background with the text inside. You can modify this using CSS but would prefer a basic solution without using codes. I contacted support and had an immediate response right away! The #1 reason I use Shopify apps is because most of it is plug and play. If all the features in this app was click and choose. It would be an easy 10/5 and I'd be a subscriber for life.

I would recommend this for anyone with CSS knowledge. This is my first Shopify store and still on the hunt for the perfect zoom image app. I own 6 WooCommerce sites all with Cloud Zoom installed which featured a simple installation and exceeded expectations.

Magical Art Of Ancient Egypt

Great app! support is very helpful.

Chichair Extensions

Excellent!! Helps a lot with product satisfaction great app to have!

Designhacks

Works perfectly! I use this at DesignHacks.co for my high-resolution posters and it works like a dream. Highly recommended.

Dekokast

Cool app that is simple and looks good!

Cinderella Designers

I love this orbital form better than the square; it gives it a more unique, authentic look. Thanks Frank with support for your speedy service.

Winter Warehouse

Amazing. This was somehow exactly what I was looking for.

Jentou

It helps show a lot of the detail

Leo Clive

Exactly what I was looking for! Finally a magnifier that works on multiple images! No code needed! Amazing!