Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

#1 best reviewed zoom app, magnifying-glass for product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Atbernard

Great application to make your product pages look better!

The Design Edit

Does exactly what I wanted it to, very easy to install and is the only app I've downloaded where I didn't need to reach out to the developer for any customisation whatsoever

Axamart

Love the app guys! Keep up the good work. It really enhances the product visibility on my store..Great job!

Thehomeandgarden Store

I had a different theme then most, Frank fixed the problem very fast and the magnifier is working just like I wanted, Thanks Frank!

Daya Jewelry

Cool app and cool support team

Cairn Broome

Very very useful app. If you have any images on your store at all then you have to have this app. Really first rate.

Bumnasium

Great app on computer platforms which I have NOT had an issue with. I been testing this out for a couple days on all iPhone models. The mobile tip feature to let your customers know about the zoom function has a default gray background with the text inside. You can modify this using CSS but would prefer a basic solution without using codes. I contacted support and had an immediate response right away! The #1 reason I use Shopify apps is because most of it is plug and play. If all the features in this app was click and choose. It would be an easy 10/5 and I'd be a subscriber for life.

I would recommend this for anyone with CSS knowledge. This is my first Shopify store and still on the hunt for the perfect zoom image app. I own 6 WooCommerce sites all with Cloud Zoom installed which featured a simple installation and exceeded expectations.

Magical Art Of Ancient Egypt

Great app! support is very helpful.

Chichair Extensions

Excellent!! Helps a lot with product satisfaction great app to have!

Designhacks

Works perfectly! I use this at DesignHacks.co for my high-resolution posters and it works like a dream. Highly recommended.