Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Vanilla Top

I love the application. It provides exactly whats needed and in a decent price. Got to work with the support team as well and they were quite responsive with the queries.

Shop Pets Naturally

Great app. Quick and easy to set up. Looks Great. Works well.

Vinyl Record Art Nz

Instant setup and amazing customer service. Thank you Code Black Belt

Woodies

I use it on Woodies, people can get a closeup look at our wood grain sunglasses and I think that boosts conversions. So many ways to easily customize it, definitely worth the money!

Dining Room Armoires

I'm very happy with Cool Image Magnifier. This app offers an elegant and easy way to zoom in your product images and you can install it instantly. I definitely recommend it.

Belle Boutique Uk

Great app - extremely easy to instal and configure. This was my main gripe with my Shopify theme - that it didnt have a zoom facility (absolutely crucial for my store!!). Cool Image Magnifier has saved the day!

Bloomdeals

Cant ignore this app, the products look really good which could improve the sales

Cedarlake

Great app - like that the zoom can be adjusted in preferences and other customization options. The Code Black Belt support team is excellent and quickly helped me resolve a theme issue. Thank you!!

Universal Chargers

Looks Really Great. Breeze to install. See for yourself at www.Universalstore.uk

Old Corps Apparel

It stalls out on many products and doesn't move around. Sometimes it works but most of the time it does not.

March 20, 2019

[Note: the feature that allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

Unfortunately, we were not contacted by the merchant and made aware of the problem. We did, however investigate the issue after we had received the review and it transpired that the store had another zoom app installed, conflicting with our app and its functionality. Our team fixed the integration with the other app and everything worked smoothly afterwards.

We reached out to the merchant to explain the situation several times, but did not receive any response.