Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom | Reviews

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Lemichebarcelona

Great app, very easy to install and use, and it does exactly what it says!
And special praise for the great and extremely fast support from the developer team, who helped me solve some compatibility issues in minutes!

Cipino

I love this app.

On www.bikelight.ca I sell products that my customers often want to see up close to get a sense of the quality.

This app together with high quality pictures provides just that. Every little detail of the product can be looked at with opening up a bigger picture.

As I said, I love it.

Bargainsmash

Support is amazing ! They checked the app and adjusted it to my store without me even asking .. 6 stars right there

Kanguru Online

Happy with it, does the job in a great way .

The Hopes

Love it. Thanks for the good work.

Fresht No

Daaaaaamn .. I must say i was really impressed with the app! Great product for a fantastic price. I rate the app 9.5/10 - With some minor changes this app can bring the product view game to the next level!

Costarelli

The app is excellent it amplifies the image without blurring. Having a fine jewelry store my customers demand to see details in my pieces and this app does the trick A+.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Thehudahouse

Would definitely recommend. For our site, we have very detailed designs. The magnifier allows customers to see every detail.

The support team has also been great at asking any questions. It is also offers a much better pricing option than other options.

Heroaudio

Useful for any kind of online stores with hi-res product photos
Customer support is super prompt and helpful too!