4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance product visuals through precise and customizable image magnification. It's praised for its easy installation, compatibility with various themes, and no impact on store speed. It's particularly useful for stores selling detailed or intricately designed products. Many appreciate its affordability, professional appearance, and responsive customer service. Its ease of use is also commended, making it suitable for non-technical merchants.

August 20, 2019

Not a technical person, so the plug and play feature for this app is great! I don't need it to do miracles, just need it to zoom into my products for a clearer view. Maybe I'll tweak the settings in future, but for now, the presets are working fine. And I appreciate that the app team checked on my store to see the app is working well as well. Great customer support touch, thanks!

Urban Nexus Store
Singapore
27 days using the app
May 23, 2016

The app is really easy to instal and works great! You can set up the magnifing lense either round or square. I chose square because it worked better with our layout. You can also set up the zoom values as large or small as you want depending on the quality of your photos.

Anaromerocollection
Portugal
About 20 hours using the app
March 17, 2017

Amazing, now our customers can zoom in and see product details magnified! Excellent too!

Little Miss Tennis
About 18 hours using the app
September 17, 2022

I installed this app to have a better zoom function and initially it wasn't working. I emailed the support team to help me figure out and got a reply withing 5 minitues they figured out the issue with my theme and gave me articles as in how to fix it. I implemented it and the app works amazing, cheers to the support team for helping me.

NZ Cricket Store
New Zealand
About 15 hours using the app
StoreBricks replied September 19, 2022

It's great to hear such nice comments about our app and support team. We take pride in friendly and helpful customer service, so we appreciate that you noticed :) Thanks for trusting us and for this amazing review!🎉
Cheers,
The Support Team

January 14, 2023

Hello.. I have installed Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom app... but the zooming feature is not applied on the product page.. please help me out

ExperienceGANODERMA
India
11 days using the app
StoreBricks replied March 1, 2023

Thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear you experienced issues with our app.

Our app is designed to automatically work on the stores product images, but if for any unexpected reason it doesn't do it, we have a 24/7 support ready to help with anything you may need. :)

In your case, we did our best to get in touch with you as soon as this review was posted and with the issue sorted out.

Thank you for your understanding. Our team is and will always be at your service. 😊

All the best,
The StoreBricks Team

June 14, 2020

Super easy to install and set up. Has only what I need and nothing else. Functions perfectly so far and is very reasonably priced.

HENNY FAIRE Co.
About 7 hours using the app
Edited December 27, 2016

Great app on computer platforms which I have NOT had an issue with. I been testing this out for a couple days on all iPhone models. The mobile tip feature to let your customers know about the zoom function has a default gray background with the text inside. You can modify this using CSS but would prefer a basic solution without using codes. I contacted support and had an immediate response right away! The #1 reason I use Shopify apps is because most of it is plug and play. If all the features in this app was click and choose. It would be an easy 10/5 and I'd be a subscriber for life.

I would recommend this for anyone with CSS knowledge. This is my first Shopify store and still on the hunt for the perfect zoom image app. I own 6 WooCommerce sites all with Cloud Zoom installed which featured a simple installation and exceeded expectations.

Bumnasium
5 days using the app
October 17, 2020

I just got this app and so far it looks great. Loaded quickly with no problems. I will update on how my customers react to it soon. I have to say that this company has the best customer service EVER. I wanted to change a font color and sent a request. I expected to hear from them next week. It was done within 30 minutes...twice! I am going to go look at their other apps, just because. Wow!

Yourgreatfinds
About 4 hours using the app
August 14, 2022

Just what I was looking for, we sell detailed items and it was hard to zoom in using pinch method on your phone but with this its easy!

AeroMugs.com
About 3 hours using the app
StoreBricks replied September 19, 2022

Thanks so much for this amazing review!🎉 We are glad to know that our Cool Image Magnifier is exactly what you were looking for. :) We appreciate you helping to spread the word!

All the best,
The Support Team

July 24, 2018

Great app for our store! It was super easy to set up and customize.

Ac Connectors