Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
March 11, 2017

works well and the support from Dom was really good.

Vvahandbags
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 11, 2017

The apps are great and working perfectly. Even the free versions. The service is outstanding and I got help from the support team all the way through to the finish line. I can really recommend this app and all the other apps from spacesquirrel.

Krug Store
Croatia
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 10, 2017

Awesome app sooooooo easy <3 to use really helped short up our gallery page thank you!

Ravishbrows
Time spent using app: About 4 years
March 7, 2017

Excellent app! Customized Instagram feeds for a decent price, what more can you ask for? Responsive tech support too.

The Rugged Bros
Time spent using app: About 4 years
March 6, 2017

Great app for a shoppable Instagram. Easy to integrate with your store and social channel, simple to use and looks great on our site.

Horizonsupply
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 6, 2017

I am so happy I found this app!
It is easy so set up and manage, functional but also affordable.
It seems it has been custom made for my shop, as it turns out to be so beautiful on my website.
Thank you for your great job!

Maraismara
Italy
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 3, 2017

Love it so far! Easy to install and easy to use :)

Kwinkiies
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 3, 2017

Dom reached out to see if I needed anything after I installed the ap. He was super quick and responsive, and went above and beyond with his help. He had ideas on ways to customize this ap for my store. Even took action to make it happen. Highly recommend.

Brimly
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 3, 2017

I really like this app! Even the free version has some great features that enable a professional looking Instagram integration. Sweet! Thanks guys.

Cherry Plum
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 2, 2017

I love that I can add my IG feed to my website especially because it's where I get the most social media engagement.

Also, the customer service is excellent! Dom was such a great help to me with getting the code installed.

Peace Be Still Collection