Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
December 22, 2016

This is by far the best app to integrate Instagram to your shop. Shout out to Dom! I had a few issues in implementing the app to one of my stores, and Dom was able to resolve the issue promptly. Much appreciated!

Brick Goods Co
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 20, 2016

Great for bringing your amazing Instagram photos onto your website - bringing your website to life! Could be a little easier to navigate different gallery embed set-ups but still pretty easy to use without the need for extensive instructions! Recommend! www.cakeandpussy.com

Cake And Pussy
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
December 11, 2016

This is a brilliant app! If you are not using it, you definitely are missing out all the bells and whistles for your website! Easy to use and the customer service was fantastic. They were lightning fast! Thank you so much!

Candylipz 2
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
December 5, 2016

Easy to use and beautiful interface!

Rag Hound
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited March 13, 2017

I´m really satisfied with this app. Very intuitive and user friendly! It lets our customers shop within our Instagram pictures! www.jahamota.com

Jahamotajuwels
Austria
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited December 4, 2016

Obsessed with this app! I get so many compliments on the way my instagram feed shows on my home page! It really brings my website to life. It helps me get more followers on my instagram, as well as helps website visitors get a better glimpse of who I am even if they don't have instagram. This has definitely helped increase sales and get my customers more interactive with my website! :)
Take a look: www.LindsayRapp.com

Great App! Will save massive time https://weddinglookbook.co.uk

Gemmawinters
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 2, 2016

So far so good! Will edit as I go along, check it out on our homepage!

Dotoly
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 29, 2016

REALLY happy with this app! Easiest Instagram embed app so far.

Polepunzel