Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery | Reviews

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Basisstore

We are using this app and loving it. Shows off our watersports shop photos from Instagram really well. Thanks :)

Snowsouk

Great plugin - an ideal way for us to showcase our artificial snow and related products in use.

Beautiful Boundaries

absolutely stunning gallery for instagram on my website!

Mmore Cases

A great app! Works out of the box, love it :) www.mmore.net - handcrafted phone cases

Shop Boem

Great app. Easy to use, links are very shoppable on the website. Awesome troubleshooting and customer service if needed.

Von Routte

Fantastic. Loved the way it works. I've been looking for something like this for a while now.

Veganela

Awesome app! Very clean and easy to use. Makes my site (veganela.com) look really cool and integrates well with users linking directly from Instagram!

Lurril

Amazing app! Our dog collars are shown and shopped at their best in our look book! Thank you

Ritzy Bagz

Even on free plan you have gallery with one hashtag fully connected to your product. So even when starting on budget you get good working app. If you want to upload photos or connect more tags you can choose paid plan. But for beginning, it does all you need:-) I am very happy with that.

Lookshop4women

Simply the best! Best quality-price ratio with the features I needed. Thanks!