Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Space Squirrel Ltd.
4.7
March 25, 2021

I needed to make my instagram images look smaller on screen and it was all done for me! Looks perfect now!

D I R I S
Iceland
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 3, 2021

Straightforward app, works and looks just how I want it to. They also offer great customer service (even for the free plan) if something does go wrong.

Many Hands
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 3, 2021

If you're looking to create a feed of your customers' @tagged Instagram photos on your website, this is the app you want! It seems most similar apps only have the option to display your own posts made on your own account, so Covet's versatility is really appreciated. Instagram seems to be frequently overhauling their system in ways that can cause apps like these to stop working sometimes (not the app's fault), but Covet's support team has always been very responsive and helpful in getting things working again.

Wild Horizon
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 30, 2020

Great support for this app -- even if you have the free version! We're very happy with this app. Easy to install and use. Only (self-inflicted) issues have come when we've upgraded our theme. Then, response from customer support has been quick and recommendations on what to tweak in our code were spot on.

Sprout Enterprise®
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
Edited November 30, 2020

I am very happy with the app. The support from Tom was prompt. I would definitely recommend this app

Adrisya