Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Lumio Designs

So easy! When my Instagram feed went away I was able to install and set up a new Insta feed, following their direction, in about 15 minutes. Short, sweet and free as a low level user. I'm excited to try more of the options!

Cozy Cake

Great replacement for the native Shopify integration with Instagram which is no longer available. Actually works even better, with more options for configuration. Great service as well in responding to questions very quickly and effectively.

Ovae

great app. I was forced to get an app as the theme was changing on my shopify store. great customer service and easy instal.

Wallasso - The Wall Art Superstore

This app is fantastic! Highly customizable with amazing features to get exactly what you need for your store. Customer support was fast, friendly, and thorough. Highly recommend!

YCL Jewels

We downloaded this app for our website's home page & I am so impressed with the app's design capability. We've been able to customise the grid to suit our brand aesthetic perfectly. Very helpful customer service & easy to use interface.

lafranci | Lovely jewels and more...

This app perfectly fits our needs: instagram feed appearance is pleasant and highly customizable. Excellent support team. Highly recommend!

Joylin Naturals

Great customer service. Love the addition to the website.

Rave After Rave

I've downloaded a few, this is by far THE best one! Easy and clear instructions to set up. I have the vantage theme and embedding code for my theme is always tricky but this app works so well with it!

ME AND MAR

Tried 3 Apps and this one is the best. Many customizations are available for free like padding and amount of images/columns for desktop and mobile. Whole setup took about 5 mins.

The Chic Nest

This app was so easy to install..the instructions were so simple, so impressed with the service..highly recommend