Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

HempSharp

I'm excited to see how this really nice app is going to perform, it looks to be a very good addition to my store

OneWeek.Com

Hi, we just added this app and enabled it today, it looks to be a good app and I'm looking forward to seeing it in use in the future

Skate to Save

This is fantastic! Cute way of fading in and out the products and makes it super cute! This is fantastic! Cute way of fading in and out the products and makes it super cute!

CureNat

Really helping staff, very good app, thank you very much Buddha app staff !! They help me to translate very fast !

Egg n Chips London

Unfortunately this app doesn't do what it says, it promotes items which haven't sold and promotes womens products to men etc

superdealsshopping.net

Es gefällt mir toll, und hoffe dadurch mehr Verkäufe zu machen. Ich freue mich auf die Zusammenarbeit

September 9, 2019

Thank you for the great review. It is so important for us your appreciation. We hope also that our app will help you increase your sales!
Have an great day!

Fashion, Art & Jewelry

I Used This Application to help me to make my store look better and help me to make more purchase.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the great review!
It is so important to us!

We are so glad to hear this and we hope too that the use of our app will translate in a considerable increase into your sales !
Have an amazing day!

My Baby My Todder

This App has the potential to optimize my sales quickly to six-figures in less little than a year. However, time will tell. I just bought the App, how can I provide this information??

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the amazing review, it means so much to us :)
We hope also that our app will help not only with the aesthetics, but to see an improvement in sales!

Regarding your question, I am not sure I understood it. Please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com with more details regarding what information you need from us and we will try to help you as soon as we can.

Thank you!

Papagaio Health Cafe

I think the pics are too big for my theme... could be a way to change the size? Easy to install and do the job very well. Just waiting to see if will make any impact on our store. Thanks a lot

September 2, 2019

Hello, Thank you for the nice review, it means so much to us!
Regarding the pics, at the moment the best pictures to fit perfectly into our widgets are at 1:4 ratio. I looked into your store and I saw that you are using square photos.
At the moment it will be difficult to make considerable changes to the widget design, as we would have to make them for all our clients. But we are working on a solution for the square pictures which will be released with our apps new version pretty soon.

However, I passed to our developer to have a look on your store and see how much can he improve at your widgets appearance, at least the white panel with the version to be better centred. We will let you know once resolved from our email address, contact@buddhaapps.com

For any other questions you can reach us anytime at the same address.

Thank you again for trusting us!

BPWB-shop

Animation and design looks good. But the font i way too bold. And the overall appearence seems to be low quality. Text and pictures looks very low quality

I would like to use this app. love the animation. But the quality looks very off.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback. Although this is the first version of the app, we know that improvements to the features (including design features) need to be added. This is why we noted all our customers recommendations and we have already almost finished the new version of the app which will be soon released.

As for the pictures looking low quality, please know that regarding this there isn't much we can do from our end. Our app takes automatically the pictures of your products from your store Products section and adapts them for our widgets at their quality. So for our app to work properly good quality pictures for your products need to be added in your Store Admin.

I really hope you understand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11