Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

nerdotaku.com.br

Muito bom design fantástico... Super recomendo. Ainda compativel com product review que já utilizava na loja.

Wash Cómics

Really usefull. It is super easy to costumize and it works perfectly in our store.
Highly recomended. Great job

Teething For Baby

It's easy to use, to set up, to start...And it's free !!! If you are starting it will be a perfect debut.

Baby Ninja

I have used other cross sell apps, but nothing as good as this! Seamless integration to Shopify with just one click with a beautiful layout. Amazing!

Laromy

Very good App and Five Star support team. All my questions were answered and solved very quickly. I recommend without hesitation.

Sassy Shop Wax

How amazing is this that its FREE! Great work, sleek design, well worth downloading, cross selling is a must

Bambi The Pet

It's an amazing app. The customer support is also magnificent when you are in need of help. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Impera Shop

Muito ótimo!!! Eles são muito atenciosos e é muito fácil de usar, eles facilitam para quem esta começando e isso é muito bom!!

K. LaMoura Boutique

I'm using the app to of course generate more sales but to also increase customer engagement at K.LaMoura. It was easy to install and looks beautiful on my store. I'll have to come back after a few months to leave an update.

Outgo

We need to be able to customize the recommandations. Font, appearance, price, colors etc. This should be a great app once finished.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7