Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

1 Click to add Real Recommendations with an Awesome Design

BEARDED.

Great app - super easy to install and works a treat. I required some minor customisation which the team happily helped with. Would definitely recommend to others!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)

Have an amazing day!

The Sweet Scoop

Works brilliantly - just what we were looking for! Would be great if you could change the tile size - if you have more than one option it takes up a lot of screen space, especially on mobile. The text on each tile is a little blurry too, but love that you can match the button colour to your own palette. Overall very pleased, thanks guys!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review and for the feedback! We will talk and will add this feature in the future. Until then, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and our team will be happy to help you with the font size.

Hope to hear from you!

La Cuisine de Joséphine

Bonne application, tout est déjà conçu et il suffit juste de cocher. .
Pour ce que vous proposez, rien à dire vous avez fait du bon boulot avec un deseign parfait. Je recommande fortement.

Le seul truc qui me manque c'est de pouvoir mettre des produits en upsell sur la page de remerciement. Pensez y et vous serez les meilleurs. Si c'est déjà prévu veuillez me contacter pour m'aider à le mettre en application svp

June 30, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour ces belles paroles! Cela signifie tant pour nous :)

Concernant votre demande, nous ajouterons définitivement des upsells à la page Merci. Cependant, cela peut prendre quelques mois car d'autres projets sont en cours de développement en ce moment et nous sommes une petite entreprise. Dès que nous ajouterons cette fonctionnalité, nous vous le ferons savoir. J'espère vraiment que vous comprenez et que vous aimez toujours utiliser notre application :)

Thank you so much for the nice words! It means so much to us :)

Regarding your request, we will definetely add upsells to the Thank you page. However this might take a few months as other projects are in development at the moment and we are a small company. As soon as we will add this feature, we will let you know. I really hope you understand and still enjoy using our app :)

Neon & Co USA

it's so easy to use, and it definitely has increased my revenue. I help put the product into the hands of my customer.

June 30, 2020

This is so great to hear :) Thank you so much for this amazing review.

We wish you an amazing day!

JustThotty

Thank you for this, my problem is solved simply by using your app! Stundee! Keep it up and stay home!

June 1, 2020

This is such a cool review, everyone would love to receive such a feedback! Thank you so much!

We are so happy you are enjoy using our app :)

wavevisions

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy good app

June 1, 2020

Thank you so much :) It means so much your positive feedback!
Have a great day!

LK’s Boutique

I love this app, I really like how it displays my manually recommended sale items and how I have the option to display this sale items in the homo screen, in collections even in cart. Thank you so much for this app!! I also appreciate how fast you respond to questions and how fast you make changes, thank you!!!

June 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review! It means the world to us :) And it was great working with you!

Have a great day!

Leivys Natural Premium

great app and the best - with great support with quick response!
Real technical guru.
Take a look to this example: https://leivys.com/

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review!
We are so glad you are happy with our app :)
If you ever need our help again, please don't hesitate to reach us!

Thermocare

The app is really intuitive, the support really kind, reactive and really helpful. When you have a problem or a specific request, do not hesitate to contact them.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for the great review! It was a real pleasure working with you and we are happy we could help :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app.

White Black Grey

I'm really pleased with this app, especially the new updated version that allows customisation. I installed it to add 'you may also like' cross sell options to my product pages and it does that incredibly well. I love the dynamic effect of the moving image panels as well.
The customer service at Buddha Apps is great. In the previous version of the app, I contacted them to ask if they could change the colour scheme for me, and they did so within the day. Great communication. Highly recommend this app and developer.

Sam - White Black Grey Ltd.

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much Sam for the great review! It means so much to us, especially after so much work and testing for this new version of the app!

We are happy we could help and please don't hesitate to reach us if you ever need our help again!

Have an amazing day!