Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

dstinctive

Simple app that does exactly what it promises for a very reasonable price. Great tech support and quick response!

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating. We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

Provenance Gifts

Cross sell has the best support team period. Sadly this review allows me to rate them only 5 starts. But I would have given them 10 stars if I could. The app really does what it says. And the algorithms are crazy whack! God bless the full team.
-Ashu

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! It's much appreciated!
We’re always trying to offer best experience with our app and we're hoping to bring more benefits to your store.

Le Marz Fragrances

Cross Sell PRO is so easy to use!! I was afraid I may take a while to learn it but it is so straight forward. I am so happy I have come across this app. ☺️

August 26, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it

Cheers

Classified Records

Great app and great customer service! Very happy with it ! It has all the features and not much expensive

June 30, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our customer support team.

Have a lovely day!

Rouge by barracks - Singapore

Easy and fast to install. Smooth integration with our store. Hope it helps to promote our products and increase our sales :)

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating. It's much appreciated!
We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

ARGAN GARDENS

great app i really liked it , i hope in the future if you can make the sizes of the icons modifiable , all is good

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us. Also, we took note of your request and if possible we will add this feature in the future.

Have a lovely day!

Pico Sauces

It does exactly what I wanted, which is to recommend our wider range of products to customers when they look at a specific product on our site. The pricing is low enough that it made sense just to pay for it even though I almost always make use of the full free period before paying for a Shopify app. I'm happy to give this a 5 star rating.

February 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review and for your support! This means so much to us :)

We hope that you continue to enjoy using our app!

Have a great day!

Talon Fight Gear

Just installed it and it looks really nice. Also like the fact that you can select the variants. Great to see that it also offers a "people who bought this also bought these" option.

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app.

Have a great week!

Color Drops Mandala

I really enjoy this app, it was easy to set up and is user friendly. Also, the customer service is very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend it!

January 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)

Have an amazing day!

ZelusFitness

Customer service/ support was EXTREMELY helpful! Got back to me super quickly and manually coded for my team. HIGHLY recommend this app, nothing but great feedback.

January 27, 2021

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! It is so important to us. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else :)

Rox