Cross Sell & Upsell Pro

Cross Sell & Upsell Pro

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
July 6, 2019

I'm using the app to of course generate more sales but to also increase customer engagement at K.LaMoura. It was easy to install and looks beautiful on my store. I'll have to come back after a few months to leave an update.

K. LaMoura Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review :)
It means so much to us!

July 3, 2019

We need to be able to customize the recommandations. Font, appearance, price, colors etc. This should be a great app once finished.

Outgo
Time spent using app: 4 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied July 30, 2019

Thank you for the review and for the suggestions!

The great news is that these new features will be added very soon including much more and we really hope you will enjoy them!

July 1, 2019

I enabled the app and noticed that out of stock products were being recommended. I disabled the app and reported the finding to support team and they were able to provide a solution. I deleted old products as well and reenabled the app. I appreciate the support especially since this is a free app.

I am looking forward to seeing if it helps with increasing the sales amount per order.

Fashions By RoPuddles
Time spent using app: 10 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied July 2, 2019

Thank you for the review and we are happy that the issue was resolved! It was a real pleasure working with you and thank you for your patience. Being such a new app, some minor things are still being fixed at the moment. But it wouldn't be possible to maintain the app without your support :)

If you have any other questions, please let us know!
Have a great day!

July 1, 2019

This app is really useful especially if you are using a free theme. It saves you money on paid apps with similar functions. It's easy to setup with a fix look --- no customizations required. Try it out yourself.

- somuchonsale.com -

So Much On Sale!
Philippines
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied July 2, 2019

Thank you, thank you for the great feedback. It means so much to us, especially since you find our app useful for your store.

June 27, 2019

Cross Sell Pro App is easy to install and provide you a great oppurtunity to deal with "frequently bought items" if you have thousands products and no time to arrange all the stuff. It should be improved, yet it is a 5-star App since it is FREE.

Bellaria Furniture HomeStore
Time spent using app: 14 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, it means the world to us :)

Also, you will be happy to know that we will soon release a new version with much more exciting features and I am sure you will love them. Thank you for the trust you put in us!

June 27, 2019

Looks great! I will have more comments later on when I will see it in action and how customers react!

hobbyola
Greece
Time spent using app: 10 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied July 2, 2019

Thank you for the great review, it means a lot for an young app like ours :)
Please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com if you have any other questions on how our app works. Have a lovely day!

June 27, 2019

Works great and its very easy and intuitive. The best is that it is free , no costs associated. Thank you for your work

Kutchies
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied July 2, 2019

We are so happy you find our app useful!
Thank you so much for the great review!

June 26, 2019

good first impression, one-click-installation. lets see how it works. Not sure if a customization is possible, have to check this out.

Parodont-Gel - Gelul care ține în frâu parodontoza!
Romania
Time spent using app: 14 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review!
Regarding the customizations, if you want something specific, please reach our tech team at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will be happy to help you if possible.

Also, please know that we will soon release a new version of our app with much more features and customization options which I am sure you will love. Will keep you updated!

June 20, 2019

I'm extremely impressed with this app, even though I just installed it! Very easy and quick setup. Pages look beautiful, up-to-date and have a preview feature that saves you a lot of time. I hope to bring more reviews and purchases to my store.

Be Different
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied July 2, 2019

We are so happy to read your review! Thank you so much for the nice words :)

It is rewarding to see that our app is actually helping you!

June 19, 2019

Looks fantastic, almost instant installation, so far a winner, especially when you consider that it is free.

Baby Gift Works
Time spent using app: 4 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied June 20, 2019

Thank you for the great review :) It means the world to us! We are so happy you find our app useful!