The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.
4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its AI-driven recommendations and user-friendly interface that enhance the shopping experience and boost sales. It's praised for increasing order value, showcasing relevant products, and improving store aesthetics. Many appreciate the efficient support team, the free plan, and the automatic cross-selling feature. It's noted for increasing conversion rates, driving more traffic, and making stores more user-friendly. Merchants also value its adaptability and quick response to customization requests.

March 27, 2020

Wow! Thank god someones done it. A FREE Cross-selling app that does the job! Geniuses!

Great app so far, fits in on the store nicely. No customisation features but at this point, I couldn't care any less.

Thanks, guys!

Love By Letterbox
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied April 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :) We are so happy that you enjoy using our app and that it is what you needed!

We wish you many, many sales!

June 24, 2020

Great app - super easy to install and works a treat. I required some minor customisation which the team happily helped with. Would definitely recommend to others!

BEARDED.
New Zealand
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)

Have an amazing day!

November 13, 2020

Good app ever. Nice and fast customer services even we requested many things in deep setting. Appreciate of your all support.

YAMAKO Japan Inc
Japan
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied December 4, 2020

Thank you so much for this review, it means the world!
It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Rox

Edited April 23, 2020

Just wow! I don't have 7 stars possibility - but this time I would give 7 stars rating. Is exactly what I am looking for a time already: to cross selling and to promote different products. and with this new update, the fact that I can control a bit some products to be promoted it helps me a lot! Thank you again for great job you did! All the best from Postcardsmarket store! Mihnea

www.postcardsmarket.com
Romania
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback!
It means the world to us and we are so happy that you find our app useful :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

May 26, 2019

Just starting out. Not sure yet it this will help me make my first sale. But I like the product recommendation features.

Fun Activity Outdoor
Philippines
22 days using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 27, 2019

We are happy to hear that you like our app. This is a brand new app and our clients feedback is very important because this is how we decide what more features to add to the app. So is there anything else we can do to deserve a 4 star review? Thank you and have a lovely day!

September 8, 2020

Love the app for manual recommendations :) haven't tried other functions yet, but believe they are great too!

Rustilė – prekės namams
Lithuania
About 22 hours using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 15, 2020

Glad to hear this!

The other functions are based on algorithms meant to make recommendations automatically for every product. So less work with just 1 click ;)

If we ever can help you with anything, please let us know at contact@buddhaapps.com

Rox

April 21, 2020

Easy to install and use. Just what I was needing to make my shop more user friendly. Looking forward to see the results from adding it!

Knots of Grace
About 20 hours using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We are happy that you find our app useful for your business :)

We wish you a lovely day!

January 21, 2022

I tried several cross-sell apps before I finally settled on this one. It works well, it performs as promised, it's easy to configure and it looks really good on my site! Definitely recommend.

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC
About 20 hours using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied February 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the feedback and for recommending us in your review! If there’s anything we can help you with, please let us know.

Have a lovely day!

December 21, 2019

I’m still learning, but it covers all my needs and expectations! The code is clean and beautiful. Thank you guys!

Companhia do Uniforme
Brazil
About 16 hours using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the appreciation. It means so much especially since we put a lot or work and passion into this app!

We hope you continue to enjoy using it!
Have an amazing day!

Edited June 14, 2019

Very simple and nice free app. Easy to install too. It does what it says. The people that support the app are very kind and responsive. They replied at my questions and fixed an issue very quick. Maybe in the future an upgrade for selecting specific products would be useful. Thank you for this great app.

Next Systems
Greece
About 10 hours using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied June 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, it means so much! Also, thank you for the feedback! You will be happy to hear that we are already working on adding the feature you requested and many others :)

Have a lovely day!