4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance the shopping experience and boost sales through AI-driven and manually assigned product recommendations. It's praised for its intuitive interface, easy installation, and visually appealing design. Many appreciate its impact on increasing order value, conversion rates, and traffic. The customer support is noted for its responsiveness and assistance with translations and technical issues. Merchants also commend its contribution to making their stores more attractive and user-friendly.

Edited October 3, 2019

It's clean and dynamic which I love. I would like to suggest that an option to change the font color and button colors is there too.

Mareli Desserts
United Arab Emirates
About 19 hours using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied October 8, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We sent you an email and mentioned that we can make this change for you if you want. Unfortunately we didn't receive an answer from you.

The good news is that we will add more design options with the new version of our app which will be released very soon.
Have a great day!

March 12, 2023

This is the easiest app I have ever used. I am not technology savvy and I struggle when trying to install apps. Not with this one.

Gwyn's T-Shirt, Novelty, and Book Hub
About 16 hours using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied April 24, 2023

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that we made the app work perfectly for you.
We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

We’re here for you anytime!

Edited June 14, 2019

Very simple and nice free app. Easy to install too. It does what it says. The people that support the app are very kind and responsive. They replied at my questions and fixed an issue very quick. Maybe in the future an upgrade for selecting specific products would be useful. Thank you for this great app.

Next Systems
Greece
About 10 hours using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied June 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, it means so much! Also, thank you for the feedback! You will be happy to hear that we are already working on adding the feature you requested and many others :)

Have a lovely day!

November 17, 2019

Just installed and it is exactly what you would expect if you are trying to cross-sell. Could not find feature which would let me to select which products to cross-sell though.

Catify Cat Shop
Ireland
About 10 hours using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied November 28, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It is so important for us!
The good news is that we will pretty soon release a new version which will allow you to create manual recommendations too :)

Edited June 1, 2019

Literally the easiest app to install and it just works seamlessly immediately! You can't edit anything but honestly you dont need to! I love how the photos are animated. It adds that extra special touch to my website!

SeamsDreamsBoutique
About 8 hours using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied June 3, 2019

Thank you so much for the great words! It means the world, we are happy this is an easy and good experience for you :)

We wish you many, many sales!

March 25, 2022

add-to-cart button doesn't work well, cannot select position, appear at the end of mobile page ......

www.junomalletlondon.com
Hong Kong SAR
About 7 hours using the app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied March 30, 2022

I'm sorry you experienced these issues with our app. We tried to contact you via email twice, but we haven't heard back from you.
If you could contact us back, via our chat service or email at support@buddhaapps.com we will investigate the problem as soon as possible.

Hope to hear from you soon!

October 2, 2019

I use this for my online clothing brand. I love how easy it is to use. I will recommend to a friend.

LIV FRSH
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied October 8, 2019

Thank you so much! It means the world to us :)
We hope you continue enjoy using our app!

Edited January 20, 2020

I give this App a 5 stars because it's super simple and it's perfect for beginners. You just download the app and let it do it's magic for FREE. I liked that I don't have to add any product to the recommended list of widget attached below of all the product pages. Because I only have about 30 products in my store catalog. This app is awesome for beginners for sure

Fotuali'i Accessories
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 22, 2020

We are so happy to hear this!
We are glad that you enjoy using our app :)

Thank you so much for the kind review!

June 27, 2019

Works great and its very easy and intuitive. The best is that it is free , no costs associated. Thank you for your work

Kutchies
Portugal
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied July 2, 2019

We are so happy you find our app useful!
Thank you so much for the great review!

October 13, 2021

I've just downloaded this app. Can'y believe it is free. It's really easy to use and adds cross sell products to pages. You can also add manual products.

Magic Whiteboard Limited
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied October 18, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

Have a lovely day!