Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gandoza

This is great app, I like it.
Support installed app in my Showcase theme without any problems, and it works fine:

Muddy Wellies The Artist

Great app - paid for itself the first day ... support brilliant too. Would highly recommend

Passport To Organics

Works great! Great customer support.

Optimadoopsuiker

A great app with an incredible quick support

Wavecollections

Stu and his team were so helpful. Too notch customer service!

Jims Supply Company Inc

Simple app, quick responses from support, and great functionality. I would definitely recommend! My theme doesn't do a very good job of giving the option to link related products and this app solved that problem.

Baba And Boo

Brilliant app matches my theme perfectly. Asked for help setting it up and I think it was set up and working within an hour. Really helpful people, highly recommended. Just hope it does its job now!

Acu Outlet

Must have app for any e-commerce store and it pays for itself. We have used it for about 6 months now on our store - www.AcuOutlet.com

Armstrong Crickets

LOVE this app. I was having a difficult time trying to figure out how to add related items, and this app made it easy to show those products. Also, if you have any questions about the app the support team is absolutely amazing. They were very friendly and quick to respond. Thanks guys!

Babysupermarket

Awesome service. Quick to get r done. Should have great results