Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell related products & personalized recommendations

Bryllupsgrossisten

Big Ups to Chris & Josh from Cross Sell!

Their app is easy to navigate for dumb and overworked business owners, and the best part is their customization service which makes all the difference in am Ecommerce world there the key to succeeding lies in the details on the store.

Highly recommended!

Jg Synir

Price do not show up correctly. Missing last two digits from price. Im using ISK.

Edit: Team answered my request fast, did not see it at first hence the bad review. They fixed the problem quickly. Works well now.

Enroutetravelware

This is perfect. It does just exactly what you want and it's so easy. A breath of fresh air in just wanting to get the job done without spending a day learning how. Very responsive team. Well done!!!!

Cutsparis

Very reactive team !
Nice and easy to use app
Let's sell !

Farnsworths

Looks great on-site, easy to install and fantastic support by Josh. Would recommend!

Kellys Handmade

Excellent installation service - they integrated with my shop theme that I had purchased.

And the app itself is very easy to use. I highly recommend it!

Update: March 12, 2018
I installed a new app (NOT from this company), which really messed up my shop. Josh was amazing. Not only did he get Cross Sell working in my shop again, but identified other issues with my shop & explained how to resolve those issues.

Meditationrings

amazing customer service! Would reccommend

Houndogargentina

I just bought Cross-Sell and I love it already. The support to install was great. The user interface is very friendly and easy to use. The system has great potential to increase sales and I can see it already. Well done guys! Martin - Houndog.com.ar

Sodapartsexpress Com

Simply the best! The App works exactly like it supposed to and the support is top notch. Thanks!

Eskina Geek

Amazing app, very helpfull and the support is very good!