Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell related products & personalized recommendations

Typrose

Great app! They installed it for me and tweaked it to look great on my theme. Highly recommend!

Websummit

The application is easy to use. It is very easy to set up cross sells among products. Back end functionality provides an excellent user experience. The Cross Sell team installed the application free of charge which helped me to get set up asap. I would highly recommend Cross Sell.

Sabinamusayev

very happy with the product and the support!! highly recommended!

Ohbebe

Outstanding support - so responsive and helpful! And the app works great. Highly recommend.

Ikariaresortwear

Easy to use and great customer support!

Naturals Inc

A great app; and supported by great, knowledgeable, and happy to hep folk!

thanks Cross Sell Team,
Brandon

Ginkova

Great app and customer service! It is easy to use and looks great. Highly recommended!

Pets Domain

Easy to pick-up and use right away. Analytics data built in. Fast, friendly and knowledgeable support team.

I WOULD recommend this product.

Cannon Sound

Cross selling is a shortfall within Shopify. This is an app that our store could not do without. We installed it quite a while ago and it is making a difference to our order values, and all for only a couple of dollars per week!!

Needed for out of stock related products to display and asked for support. Josh sorted it out in no time at all! I am very happy!!

Catsarepurrfect

Amazing service(from Josh) He did the installation and some adaption for me. The app is amazing yet very simple to use . 5+