Crowdfunder

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

$24/month. 7-day free trial.
Crowdfunder helped 100s of stores to run crowdfunding campaigns!

Wittman Japan

Easy to use. I am trying how professionally the site looks like so there is more reliability for supporters to fund.

Mighty + Bright

I found this app to be really easy to use and deal with! It helped me create a fundraiser for a customer easily and it looked great. Next time I need a fundraiser or want to open something up for pre-orders, this is definitely the app I will use.

shopcivitas.com

Able to handle pre-sale campaigns with EASE. I am a non-technical boot-strapped founder so it being simple and affordable are huge bonuses to me. It's like Kickstarter or Indiegogo for your own store & products.

Populus Apparel

This app helps me run pre-order collections for custom apparel, which lowers overhead and improves cash acceleration for manufacturing and fulfillment. Love it!

cat-trac

Cool, look forward to see how it works. I am going to write more words because I cant submit until I reach 100 characters, you guys should probably change this requirement. Thanks !

Beerfunding

Thanks aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalot !

Ridgemont Outfitters

Super easy to use app and Kurt was super helpful with doing some minor bespoke changes. Definitely recommend

Tees.ca

Great app , and it is well made with professional support and features. It could be easily customized and easy to use.

Ajulú Activewear

Easy to use and install. We had it all set up in about 15 minutes. I would recommend this app to my friends.

MASK ARRANGEMENT

Just downloaded the app and started using it. So far, my experience with this app is that it is easy to install and create campaigns.