Crowdfunder by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

$24/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Crowdfunder helped 100s of stores to run crowdfunding campaigns!

Fusion Retro Books

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using this app for quite a few months. It just works for exactly what I need - easy to install, and the support so far has been top notch!

AVIUM JETS

Location Spain

Amazing support from Kurt, he went way beyond my expectations. Always looking to help and very honest, he will tell you right away if the APP meets your requirements. Highly recommended.

April 1, 2021

Thank you!

NEW FOUND VOICE

seemed quick as soon as i opened it. told me what to fix and where to go
lets see how it goes now! dogearmytesla

Redux & Co.

Time spent using app About 1 month

I looked at all the other options in the app store and nothing else looked as clean and easy to use as Crowdfunder. After install, Kurt responded swiftly and helped get our campaign up and ready within a day, and that enabled us to hit our funding goal quickly over 200%! Next time I'm looking to crowdfund, I'll definitely install Crowdfunder. My only suggestion is being able to add clearer ways to display variants for better UX. Otherwise, this is great and simple to use!

Provide Now

Time spent using app About 2 months

Kurt and his team were so helpful in making a few minor edits in the liquid file for me! I have used this app in the past and it works seamlessly.

Peek Concepts

Location Hong Kong SAR

Just started my first campaign. Really like the upside of this. Pre-orders will help me bring this product to market. Will keep you posted. Update! This app is perfect for managing pre-orders and bringing new products to market without risking your own capital. Highly Recommended!

Wittman Japan

Location Japan
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Easy to use. I am trying how professionally the site looks like so there is more reliability for supporters to fund.

Mighty + Bright

I found this app to be really easy to use and deal with! It helped me create a fundraiser for a customer easily and it looked great. Next time I need a fundraiser or want to open something up for pre-orders, this is definitely the app I will use.

shopcivitas.com

Able to handle pre-sale campaigns with EASE. I am a non-technical boot-strapped founder so it being simple and affordable are huge bonuses to me. It's like Kickstarter or Indiegogo for your own store & products.

Populus Apparel

This app helps me run pre-order collections for custom apparel, which lowers overhead and improves cash acceleration for manufacturing and fulfillment. Love it!