CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

TYPICAL GADGETS

Great service, shipping time is perfect I would give it 4 stars. I could not really ask for much more.
Great Job!

October 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! your approval is our motivation.

Funky Slides

Tinkle Chen help me when i needed help ASAP, my agent Mayya Wang is also really helpful she takes time to understand what i need. i LOVE this app! Only thing there is a crazy amount of Bugs!! Which makes me sad cause i really like this app.

August 8, 2021

EXFORIO

Saturn is helpful and has nice customer service. I am new to this app but they seem to respond really quick with good english support.

July 26, 2021

Sassy Cat Outlet

Thanks for your help Henry - always great to solve issues with a real live person 24/7 - instantly. Screenshot helped greatly.

July 26, 2021

Mood Boss

Saturn is very nice and helpful customer service. Helped me to solve the issues with my orders and answers all my questions.
I really recommend this application. Thank you

July 12, 2021

Unitsdeal

I use CJ for 6-7 months now and have nothing to complain very great app, and the service is 10 out of 10 Henry and frank are very great those guys help me a lot with my fulfillment order for my customers! recommend this app

July 7, 2021

Helsey Quintoe

CJ dropping is great in terms of shipping. Hugo Hu who is our support representative at CJ Dropshipping is indeed an absolute great with his service whose responses and actions are faster when contacted for any help. They even source products that are not available on their platform upon request. CON: This is in regard to processing time delays from what they actually mention for each product on their product page. Everytime an order is placed, we had to contact the support representative, to get it processed for delivery in their normal processing time. This may be a deterrent if many orders are to be placed. We hope CJ dropshipping will improve this by processing orders within their regular processing times mentioned for their products and without being contacted for each order. We hope to update this review later in 4 to 6 months with more stars and good customer experience.

July 5, 2021

The Fresh Eyes

I used this app for my dropshipping store. It was little hard in the starting to understand the process. My mentor Nico Zhang is very helpful. Clarified all my doubts with patience. Used this app for sourcing few of my products. Looking forward to continue.

June 20, 2021

Wevhu

I love this app, it is easy to find and order products, and the customer service is 100% on-point. They are 24/7 live actual people who are always ready to help you with any problem and they walk you through each challenge in a way that leaves you satisfied. Alex Chen was especially helpful and truly understood my problem and how to address it. I highly recommend the app. They do have longer processing and shipping times if you do not have inventory purchased already in the warehouse which is why I am giving a 4 not 5 star review.

June 15, 2021

Ace Accessories LLC

I had an order that did not sync to CJ but their support quickly helped me resolve the issue. Estelle Zhou thank you for the support, I really appreciate you!

June 14, 2021