CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

HATFIL USA

We love CJ, drop shipping is soo much easier because they do the sourcing for you and you can place your order in one shot with just a few clicks. Yeri our personal agent is soo much helpful and efficient :)

April 29, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

SWAB

I like CJ dropshipping.
I appreciated the reactivity of Agent Celia. it allowed me to validate my order as quickly as possible. Congratulations to cjdropshipping

Magical Hanger

CJDropshipping is my favorite place to fulfill all of my orders because of their 5-start agent a.k.a Yeri! Thank you so much.

The Bald Shaver LLC

I love CJ because you get a 5-star personal agent (shoutout to Yeri!) who will respond within 24 hours and you can always settle disputes and tracking right within the platform.

Yefta Outlet

We love using CJ Dropshipping. Our agent Alisa has been helpful since the start and continues to provide the best assistance to us. We don't think there's any better alternative with such reliable service. We're glad to have be using CJ.

Misstyled

I was helped very good by my agent who explained everything to me about dropshipping and shipping large parcels as the different options regarding branding. Definitely recommend!

April 28, 2020

Homify Store

The agents are the best and they really help to solve any problem! The agent Summer Xia helped me resolve all the problems I had instantly! A really good alternative for oberlo!

April 28, 2020

Unscope Trickerz

The agents are very nice and answers really fast at every questions. The service is really nice. At the moment the delivery costs are a bit expensive but due to the situation it's acceptable.

Protect Plus

Is a very professional platform for sourcing and shipping your products to the world of the past. I recommend using CJ for your business !

ZACVIN

This app is GREAT! They can track all your orders, all you need to do is making the payment. Also, they will send the order confirmation email when you package sends out. I've worked with CJ for more than a year now and really satisfied their service. Good Job.