CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping | Reviews

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

abrishopping

This is one great app, probably the best one for me, i can make orders really fast, agents are really fast for answer and sourcing is fast, really practical and fluid, tanks a lot for this app :)

May 26, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Easy2buyshop

Great supplier and good service. Always new products to sell and you get also information about products from CJ. Works perfect together with your shopify store. You get your own agent that always helps you when you have some problems or question! Really great and good service! I can recommend to everyone! PS: Thank you so much to my agent Katrina for a great service, good work, fast work, always friendly and always on my side when I need it!

May 25, 2020

Two Happy Paws

I am using the app to find new products and dropship wordwide. Great prices, great service. 5 stars.

May 25, 2020

Lumina mirror

Blandine has been an amazing help to me even though i was newer to cj dropshipping she helped me enormously and everything is much faster than I thought on CJ , big thanks to my agent though she answered all my questions i had and i look forward to working with her.

Meyoni Collection

My personal agent have been such a great help. Anytime i have contact her she always respond very quick and didn’t stop till she helped me. Thank you blandine wang

TinyHands™

My personal customer service support, Cindy is very responsive and helpful. Great experience, has been using CJ dropshipping for years now. d

Instabrowz

They have great service and they provide good communication with our agents. My agent summer helped me with many of my orders and solved many of my problems. I recommend this to other people.

May 22, 2020

Votremagasinweb

works great. Very practical for sourcing products. Good communication with the people on the site. Cool !!

OneHavenCo

Very very useful. The platform needs getting used to but its not rocket science. Highly recommended for dropshippers! Their CSO, Vivian, has been very, very helpful! Well done!

Nasrin Designs

I have had an amazing customer service with Blandine Wang and Summer Xia, i got all my enquires cleared with fast responsive time. thank you so much for your service, appreciated it.