CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

BabyWrap™

Very Good services. Agents are available and helpful ! You can find any product you want , custom packaging and other amazing features , i recommend 100%

petseez

Just started working with them and so far everything is going smooth. Chloe has been very helpful in answering my questions as soon as possible and I definitely recommend her.

Go Band™

Just starting out with Cj and all very smooth so far, hope they will handle my orders good as well..

Ruby Insight

I am satisfied with their customer service. My agent is very responsible to help me get the better quoted price, and respond to every of my questions. I wish I can get longer business partner with them, and boost up my store sales as well. Recommended! :)

FrenchSouthSide

CJ est un agent très compétent ! L'équipe est disponible 24h/24 et répond à toutes vos questions y compris quand vous débutez et n'êtes pas très familier avec tout ça... L'application fonctionne en parfaite symbiose avec Shopify, c'est vraiment bien, je recommande !

YUGOZI

I am new to CJ Dropshipping so I can't say too much but one thing I can say for sure is that their customer service is top notch! Their agents go above and beyond to answer all your inquiries and concerns you may have and make sure you have a pleasant experience with them! Shout-out to my agent Winston for going the extra mile the other day! Highly recommend this as an alternative to aliexpress and oberlo!

Sugar Dream

Lina very supportive, she assist to solve the account issue and replies very quick to my enquiries. Highly recommend Lina

MiaPaw

CJ Dropshipping is great! Good agents and fast shipping times. Also you can order merchandise at the USA warehouse!

GiantDeals24

The Agent Gringer is a verry good agent! I can only recommend him! He made my day! CJ Dropshipping is very competent and helpful!

Sneaker Szn

Lina is brilliant! Very supportive, replies very quick to my enquiries. Highly recommend. This is definitely better than AliExpress.