CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping | Reviews

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

NAYANA

PERRY is the best agent we can dream of. He is serious, efficient, quick and friendly. The best!
CJdropshipping is a revolution for dropshippers. excellent!

May 3, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Gamaro X

I used this app for my drop shipping service. Fast Response, Helpful and nice supports are important for me.

Farry Fashion

Perry and Amy are an excellent support team. They help with max engagement and go out of their way to find a solution for us. Excellent support team

Otto Travalier

I am very impressed by the 1on1 engagement with my assigned agent. I had a unique sku setup request (multiples of one sku for buy more save more promotion). My agent was extremely responsive and took care of it on the backend in CJ. The CJ app interface takes a bit getting use. That is the weakest point for them. If the addres this, then I would say wow. but the service and timely responses are amazing. Makes you feel like you have a vested partner at each step with CJ.

PARADISE STALL

It is a pity that only 5 stars can be give, otherwise I will definitely give my agent 10 stars
She super helpfull and fast respond to solve my issue
very happy that i have this agent

The Gadget Shop

Really good service and is very responsive!
My agent is very patient to help me solve my problem
Would highly recommend CJDropshipping to new dropshippers who are just starting out.

E-PAGE

A real game changer in my business, better than Oberloo and Dsers !
My agent "Katrina", she is the best !

Gear Styles

Really amazing service and product quality. Dedicated customer manager, who help 9am to 5 pm. Easy to source any product. Recommended...

Rose Lives Love

I use this app as my main supplier and it helps me a lot. Catherine Li is the best agent I've ever known. Recommended!!!

April 30, 2020

IHUSH

Been using CJ for a while and they have been excellent during my time with them. They dedicate a agent for you and I communicate with him on Skype daily, much better than Ali Express who I used to use previously. Highly recommend CJ!

April 30, 2020