CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

KYAH STORE

I like the fact they assign an agent to you, My agent Cole is very responsive and go over a beyond to help solve my problem. So far so good with CJ

August 27, 2020

Dealjestic

Time spent using app About 2 years

One good thing about this app is the agent, Joyce. She never fails to assist with whatever issues we have. The app is great but one thing for sure was the greatness of the one who assists us in everything. As always an app wouldn't be great and wouldn't be as successful without the people behind it and for us it was Joyce and Kelly. Thank you for always giving us a superb service!

August 27, 2020

360®

Location Austria

Very good app! And thank you to my agent Cole chou who helped me get further with my business. She is very professional and always reply on time

BLAVIO™

Location Italy

CJ dropshipping is a complete and very good platform for selling. You have the assistance of your personal agent and the service is excellent. I thank my agent Khloe always very kind and professional.

boneeco

Fast customer service and great products. All my CJ agents so far has been very helpful in my Dropshipping start up. Rq. for(Bianca)

BrinUp

Very useful apps and the customer service is very friendly and patient to teach from A-Z. 5 stars recommended!

The Wrist Fix Pro

My experience with CJ has been great! One of the best apps for dropshipping imp. Agents are great to work with!

hiverSel

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Cj a le support client le plus puissant du monde. J'avais un problème suite à une commande et j'ai contacté mon agent khloe. Khloe m'a aidé avec une facilité hors du commun et une intelligence surréelle. Mon problème était puissant, mais khloé a été surpuissante. Et aujourd'hui, 3 jours après, la toute puissante Khloe a pu trouver la solution. Je n’échangerai Khloe pour rien au monde.

Sherozh

Time spent using app Over 1 year

so far it helped us a lot, Henry couldn't be any better at his service, he is really fast & addresses your concerns pretty quickly!!!

August 24, 2020

El Rock Es Cultura Oficial

Good App! they are on time in the chat, and there are plenty of products, sometimes you need to be patience but good to go !

August 23, 2020