CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1811 - 1820 of 2040 reviews

BEAUTY INNOVATION™

Very good customer service ! If you have some questions someone respond to you question in 2 minutes. A special mention for Ming who is an excellent agent who knows how to respond to your problems in all circumstances.

Dogs and Cats Boutique

We're having a pretty good experience with these guys so far. The agent is responsive and helpful and most of the orders are delivered fast enough despite the COVID-19 issues.

My Beauty Skin

cj dropshipping is a very good company I highly recommend it. Agent Perry is very efficient, he answered all my questions with kindness. thanks to you

BonsaiFalls™

CJ dropshipping has been a great experience so far. My agent Perry has been incredibly helpful from the start and has always helped me with any problem I had. Highly recommend Perry as an agent.

InvisiPore

Great customer support from Cole and his other colleagues. They've always been very helpful to me. Not sure why others are complaining about their service. Here is some advice - maybe try being a little more polite when speaking to a rep. Thanks again guys!

Best Cycling

CJ is a really great app. Incredibly easy to use and the support is really good. Special thanks to Skye, the CJ agents that helps me daily. She does a really good job. She keeps me updated with all the issues that can occure and find fast solution. Thank you Skye :)

June 17, 2020

Nouzer King

Very good service for faster shipping and they offer a lot of features. Skye, the agent they gave me also helped me with some questions I had.

June 17, 2020

COLVACTEK

I just started dropshipping and I chose to work with cjdropshipping really I am very satisfied with their team which helps me a lot they are listening They answer all the questions I can say that they made me easier life

June 16, 2020

RevaLucien Boutique

I enjoy working with cj dropshipping. They are very helpful and responsive. Gina has been awsome!!!!

June 16, 2020

PrentiShop

Collin Shao has helped me a lot, he attends me promptly and with great courtesy. I am very grateful to you for all your help!

June 14, 2020