CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1881 - 1890 of 1977 reviews

Ilu Store

Very user friendly and great customer service - Louie Cucheng and Kelly are the best! We enjoy working with our CJ Family! Thank you!

April 22, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Finesse Fitness

CJ has been fantastic to work with!! They make ordering my products so easy and provide WAY faster shipping times. Really has made having my own store a seamless process!

LionZz

CJ was my first Dropshipping App and It is still. I love this app so much. When I started my business, I had no idea. But everything was explained to me at CJ and now I am also very successful. I also owe that to my agent Chloe, who always takes great care of me and always helps me. Keep it up CJ Team!

WishToday

I'm using CJ for a long time and I never had any problems. The team is very experienced and knows what they are doing. For example, Chloe, my Agent is very diplomatic, clever and could solve any problems I have ever had. The setup of the website and the app and the functions are fantastic. The best Dropshipping App on the market.

Lovebox

It's my favourite App for Dropshipping. I use it for all my Stores and I love it. Very clean and clear design. It's good for beginners and also good for advanced Dropshipper. The best on CJ is that you get an Agent, which is very competently and know what he has to do. From experience, I can say that my Agent, Chloe, is always there for me and can solve any problem.

TigerZz

It's a very good app! I have all in one. The syncing and other functions are very useful. Also, I got the best Agent I've ever had (named Chloe). She answers always my questions and helps me every time out when I got problems. All in all, It's the best App for Dropshipping.

The Eastside Boutique

I started getting a lot of orders in my store. I migrated over to CJ a few days ago and they sourced my products at a much better price within 48 hours.

The shipping speed is much better than the supplier I was using and I really like how I can bulk order hassle-free. The customer support is excellent and they were so helpful when I had issues syncing my store. So far I'm really happy with this service!

goldcle

I want to say thanks to bianca for her kindness. She was very helpful! Great and she answered all my questions !

theTDOZmarket

Easy to use. Great agent service, super quick to respond and goes above and beyond when an issue arises. Highly recommend.

YourHobbyDeal

Very useful app! I found all I need in one place. All staff is very kindly. They answered me at all my questions.

April 21, 2020