CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1961 - 1970 of 2041 reviews

Amaryllis Collection

This site is great, the agents (staff) are very responsive, competent and serious. I recommend 100%

IronMuscle Band™ - The Strongest Band for Iron Muscles

Perry is very good operator!! It helped me with my doubts and things I couldn't understand.Really a good person.

oscarlechien

Frankly, I find CJ very practical and very good. They are very responsive, you can speak to a live agent via chat. It's really practical and professional. Everything is also square in terms of invoicing ...
I just spoke to "Chloe" on the chat, who was able to inform me in a few minutes. Really great!

Allen's Outdoor

I love how this App integrates with Shopify and makes it easy to add items to my store. CJ Dropshipping has helped me build my business to over 8k per month in 9 months. My Agent Cole has been instrumental in assisting me through much of this process by helping me find ways to take advantage of all that CJ has to offer. Cole provides encouragement when I am down, positive feedback when something goes well and suggestions when I need to improve. I do the same for Cole and CJ because every business needs to work to improve. Cole, you get 6 Stars. I really enjoy the support from the CJ Team. Preda did a great job of helping me resolve an issue related to shipping addresses in a quick and friendly manner.

CareTech

Very supportive agent which i think it is super important to dropshipping business. Special thanks to my agent Crystal

K-PRISS

The service is very good, they are Profesionals, reagents, friendly and good advices. I recommend them

EagleGroomingCo

CJ's team is incredible. From small to large orders per day, they are amazing. They helped me reduce my costs from my original suppliers by over 30%, helped me brand my products, and allow me to get 2-4 day shipping in the USA, while still serving all my worldwide customers in under 14 days! If you read anything negative, do not believe it. They have a team that is willing to work extremely hard for their customers. I recommend purchasing inventory in at the minimum small bulk for your store, but don't be afraid to have them buy even larger quantities! They helped me scale from doing 20 orders/day to over 200 orders/day and maintain my inventory. CJ was the best decision I ever made for all of my businesses.

Sprider Store

Τhe best application for e-commerce. CJ agents are very helpful and help you a lot step by step in each of your questions.I highly recommend it!!!!!

theshapexpress

Great customer service I had with CjDropshipping especially with Perry, he helped me a lot when its come to tracking orders and many more. Highly recommend!

ZenOptics

CJ is great, the Support team give the answer when you need to know something. It's great during this period.