CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1971 - 1980 of 2041 reviews

oneshopPH

CJ is the best APP that every dropshippers should have. I had listed thousands of products to my store, and it is auto listing. Thanks for CJ that changed my mind of doing dropshipping.

JackMaCry

They can shoot the very nice videos for my FB ads everything about the process is very smooth. Absolutely, CJ had helped my business growing for years.

CJDropshipping - Thailand

Awesome APP, processing and shipping time by CJPacket is still very fast during the coronavirus. Saved my dropshipping life, much better than Aliexpress.

Multi Buds

Good app and a really good support for new users. Talk to Susan Zhou and she helps me with all my questions directly.

Mospel Bracelet

I used this app to source my product. And it is absolutely cost-saving. The one named Perry is really helpful in doing his job as my agent. Really love it!!

Sleepbaby

Cjdropshipping ist top and Agent Lina is the best she helps very fast and good. And write fast with the best Solution for you

Aloha Tapestry

Great software and great people to work with! Straight forward and easy to use :) Would work with them again.

Narce Cases

Very friendly agents. Answers all our questions in a timely matter. Helped our business in many different areas.

STUPID TWINS

Better app for dropshipping, and agent are very cool, the services, they make everything you want, they are always here for you !

SpoilYourAnimal

Celia Yang is my agent. I can literally send her a message and get a respons in 0.5 seconds. She always finds a sollution!