CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

2081 - 2090 of 2186 reviews

Fitless

I am using this app for the fulfillment and shipping for my droppshipping shop, and i can only tell good things. The service is really great, if you have any question it will be answerd within 2-5 min. The Service is really helpful and always nice.

April 23, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Afro-Brush

Great service great people ! You can label your products and packaging and have inventory. They speak english very well. Easy to communicate with them. Thank you Celia, you are a very good agent ! :)

Alegrarse

Easy to use. Great agent service, super quick to respond and goes above and beyond when an issue arises. Highly recommend

fungenius

CJ has changed the game of dropshipping. 1 click button sourcing, 1 click button fulfillment, custom packaging, and inventory. CJ is 1 stop solution for everything you need from dropshipping to private label and your own inventory.
Their support is awesome - perfect English speaking support.

Ilu Store

Very user friendly and great customer service - Louie Cucheng and Kelly are the best! We enjoy working with our CJ Family! Thank you!

Finesse Fitness

CJ has been fantastic to work with!! They make ordering my products so easy and provide WAY faster shipping times. Really has made having my own store a seamless process!

LionZz

CJ was my first Dropshipping App and It is still. I love this app so much. When I started my business, I had no idea. But everything was explained to me at CJ and now I am also very successful. I also owe that to my agent Chloe, who always takes great care of me and always helps me. Keep it up CJ Team!

WishToday

I'm using CJ for a long time and I never had any problems. The team is very experienced and knows what they are doing. For example, Chloe, my Agent is very diplomatic, clever and could solve any problems I have ever had. The setup of the website and the app and the functions are fantastic. The best Dropshipping App on the market.

Lovebox

It's my favourite App for Dropshipping. I use it for all my Stores and I love it. Very clean and clear design. It's good for beginners and also good for advanced Dropshipper. The best on CJ is that you get an Agent, which is very competently and know what he has to do. From experience, I can say that my Agent, Chloe, is always there for me and can solve any problem.

TigerZz

It's a very good app! I have all in one. The syncing and other functions are very useful. Also, I got the best Agent I've ever had (named Chloe). She answers always my questions and helps me every time out when I got problems. All in all, It's the best App for Dropshipping.