CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

idirobot

The staff very fast and attentive. My problem was for a supply of a product that was not identical to the one requested. I think they will find what I'm looking for. Today I will give 4 stars for speed. When the procurement is successful I will give a nice 5 + 1

March 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. CJ is always dedicated to offering better service and help every dropshipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Prettyy

Support super réactif, au top. Cjdropshipping est de loin la meilleur app pour débuter dans le domaine du e-commerce

The Happy Bambini

CJDropshipping App allows seamless integration between Shopify store and CJDropshipping making placing orders, adding products and updating tracking info automatic. CJDropshipping is a fantastic service and their agents are extremely helpful, my agent Catherine has been invaluable to the success of my store. Highly recommended.

Barak's Puppy

The interface looks good, but they have too many bugs with manage inventory with Shopify. I spoke more than once with the support and explained that the inventory management is incorrect, for example, there is a product (SKU-CJJJCWGY03637) that managed by CJ in my Shopify store and it shows that the quantity is 9000, and on the CJ website it shows that there is 0 quantity that’s mean the CJ management inventory can let me sell a product that they don’t have !! I can’t rely on this service. They have big potential but I can’t trust them, and I spent too much time speaking with the support team without any fix.

March 7, 2021

Hi there, I just checked the product of SKU CJJJCWGY03637, inventory in Britain and US warehouse show 84 and 53, if you are having problems in syncing inventory on your shopify store, please find:
CJ customer support never ingnores any email sent to us to inquire, maybe your email has filtered our replies to your spam box.

Patoom

Cassiel Yui my private agent is very helpful. keep up the good work! I am very happy with her work and she is very quick with answers and solving problems

trend-Flavour

Cole from costumer service managed to help me find the right product quickly so I can process my orders!

PrincessDealsCo

I had Marco from customer support and he was very helpful and patient with me, fo far so good :) Keep it up

GADGBY

Great company. Joyce Zheng my private agent is very helpful. keep up the good work! I am very happy with the whole concept.

MED-WATCH™

I use CJ for a few months now and especially my Agent Susan is amazing and help me with everything! I'm really happy to work with this Company and can definitely recommend it!

Alzory®

I am using this app for 2 months. App is great designed but I have some problems with inoperable items, but I suppose that is because of suppliers. I am giving 5 stars just because my agent Fiona, she helps me a lot and solves all my problems.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124