CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Coverlax

Been using cjdropshipping for a while now and their customer service has been very helpful with helping me navigate through their store!

Hoond

My agent is Vanessa she is very knowledgeable and on-time, will definitely recommend her. CJDropshipping is a good platform too.

teraopsis

Amazing Service by Sophia from CJDropshipping. Very diligent, helpful and always there to settle any problem that we face. I really appreciate your assistance and I hope you shine and excel in CJDropshipping.

Histoire de Bracelet

Super convenient, the deliveries are fast, we can stock up and moreover the agent who was assigned to me helps me a lot by answering precisely all my questions

AniBelle®

Le support client de CJ est top j'ai communiqué avec Théra qui m'a beaucoup aidé. Vous n'aurez aucun soucis avec CJ toute une équipe mobilisée pour vous servir.
Merci Théra.

elevatemyspace

Very happy to be working with you guys! The app can bug out at times especially when sourcing items. But you guys are always on it within that day or so. I give so much credit to Fiona , she is productive, smart and super kind!

Loger Basics

Best sourcing app love the customer support team, really helpful! source any product you want to with fast shipping times

Golden Shop®

The teamwork is very helpful and works very fast. The app is easy to use and has all the information that we need. We are very happy working with Cj Droppshipping. We recommend CJ.

Housse De France

It will soon be 2 years that I use CJDropshipping and since the first day, I am always very satisfied. From dispute resolution to complex order processing, all in record time compared to other similar services. In addition, the support by agents is a real plus, moreover I take this opportunity to say a big thank you to Vanessa DING, my agent, for the quality of her services.

Fur Parents Intl

really recommend, agents are helpful especially Aria LV. Excited to continue my dropshipping journey with them

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 159 160