CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

findagoods

have good agent service(wilian wei), very convenience & choose the goods I want, I have used it for a year, recommend it.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Luxygoods

I use this App to take care of my sourcing and shipping. There is no better service on the market. 24/7 support, doesn't matter which problem you got they solve it. Super friendly and everything at a super affordable price. I can only recommend! Thanks to the CJ Team especially Roger Luo!

Kobey

I recommend this app. Ideal all-in-one solution for dropshippers. And the agents who are always ready for you, TOP!

The Paradyme

I would definitely recommend this app. Just an all around great experience for drop shippers whether your new or a professional. The important aspect of this app that stood out for me in this app is my own personal agent Skye Zhu, she is always patience and incredibly prompt with her replies. She has helped me sourced numerous products and tries her best to negotiated with suppliers for better pricing. I think this ultimately makes the CJdroppshipping app stand out. Skye has really made my experience with CJdropshipping amazing.

TotBuds

The support from CJ Dropshipping was excellent! The agent Danny Xiang was very helpful and to the point

Mikizi

Very good service from CJ and the contact with Fiona is very good!! Very profesional, efficient and friendly person!!! 5 stars for her

Goldy Goose

I am very satisfied with Jarvan's customer friendliness and help he is my personal agent and I can contact him for all my questions, responds very quickly

Komfort Artikler

I am really satisfied working together with my agent Edison Zheng. He is very helpful and a real solution solver. I could not wish for a better agent. Keep up the good work!

PearPeachh

Productos en relación calidad-precio muy buenos. El equipo de soporte es excelente, contestan rápido y es personalizado para ti, ya que tratas con un humano en vez de con un BOT.

Cat Crate

Great app, I find it a very useful alternative to other websites and couldn't have found it useful without my agent Robert Luo. He was very useful and polite and was clear and responded to me in a timely and accurate manner. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89