CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

hatalogue.com

The support answer very fast. Great communication. Professional. I definitely recommend using this app.

At Home Wonders

Overall, this is a great app to use! It's very simple and makes it easy to order items for customers. Even when I need help, they show great customer service. Most recently, I talked with Henry and he was very helpful.

TYPICAL GADGETS

Great service, shipping time is perfect I would give it 4 stars. I could not really ask for much more.
Great Job!

Exalt Commerce

The communication with Gina, the agent assigned to me, works smoothly and quickly via WhatsApp and she reliably ensures that my concerns are dealt with promptly.
All in all, I am satisfied with the service so far after 5 months of cooperation.

Sargots

Great Platform. My Agent Mango Fu has been of great help resolving any problems with orders or questions. Recommend 100% :)

Chic Baby

I've been using this app since 4 months ago. Not user friendly and it took me while to get used to it. If you want to list a product you see that the processing time is 1-3 days but that's not true. The agent keeps telling me that it's 7 days and yes it is 7 days. They dedicate an agent to you and so far I've had 3 of them. Not useful and if you compare with other apps they are kind of useless. The worst part is they're supplier driven like Aliexpress. It happened me twice on 7th day they told me that the supplier sent us the different color and they don't take any responsibility. I'm giving them a last chance but overall I'm not happy with the service.

October 7, 2021

Hi, this is CJ Support. As for processing time, It depends on the specific products. Would you mind giving us the SKU by email, support@cjdropshipping.com. Then, let's see what we can do for you.

Running Station

What makes this app great is an outstanding service from an agent like Mix H. She is very supportive and always ready and happy to help. Thank you Mix H and CJ dropshipping for such a great service.

Beau & Belle's

I am finding great items and the app is easy to use. Mandy Lu is super helpful! I like that you can request photography and ask questions in chat 24/7.

The Styky Shack

Good products but suck ass service. This guy (Christian) told me since it was 12 a.m. in China he couldn't help me until LATER and that HIS WORD was the last word... in other words screw you!!! I will limit my dealings with this company as much as possible and would not advise ANYONE to deal with them until service like these are rectified!! I also have a screenshot of the entire convo. I'm also saving this screenshot incase CJ deletes it, and i will return to repost the same exact message EVERYDAY!!!

September 29, 2021

Hi styky, thanks for your feedback. As we learned, there is a problem regarding your invalid orders, and our team is helping to solve it and get back to you. When you have any problems, please do not hesitate to submit a ticket, send an email to support@cjdropshipping.com or contact our online support. We'd love to help you grow your business and thanks for your patience.

Lethion

I really like the App! And Mix Huang is a great helper! I use it for my store and is really cool, I made a lot of dropshipping and sold a lot of products!

September 28, 2021