4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

December 27, 2023

We are working with CJ dropshipping since we started our ecom business. The support is very good, flexible and always reachable. We want to thank our personal agent Tracy for always helping and trying her best to support us with all our questions and needs. We will be sticking to CJ in a long term and are happy to have this platform.

Hypestore
Switzerland
Over 1 year using the app
Edited February 23, 2024

Like any newcomer, I've had my share of uncertainties, but the Customer Support has consistently been prompt, clear, and extremely helpful.

Once again, I turned to the support team, and Lincy Cui was exceptionally helpful and amiable. He walked me through the steps to obtain the shipping details in a more straightforward and understandable manner. Thanks a bunch for your assistance and patience, Lincy! My overall experience has been nothing short of satisfying!

TableGlow
Italy
4 months using the app
January 29, 2024

Their services allow me to build a relationship with suppliers while maintaining a fluid storage process that is entirely hands off.

They have personal agents that help you through the process of procuring products that makes it easy to source from China and bridge that gap.

Jolee has been a great agent at helping me set up my shop

Liliare
January 31, 2024

I have been working with July for a while now and it is fabulous and so uncomplicated. She reply’s really fast, goes the extra mile to make me and my customers satisfied.

Unfortunately the mobile version of the app don’t have all the relevant functions like in the desktop version.

EA-Onlineshop
Germany
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited February 18, 2024

I've been working with CJ Dropshipping since the first day, and I got an agent named Irena, who is an amazing agent. Every question I had and whatever I needed, Irena was there for me. I received a lot of help from Irena, as well as great product recommendations. Thank you, Irena, I hope we will work together for a long time. You are number 1.

Kataply Online Shop
Germany
About 2 months using the app
January 31, 2024

Support Agent Ms. Wong did GREAT! Very quick, patient and helpful. (And knowledgeable!) She completely understood my questions and answered them very fast and well. Thanks again, Ms. Wong!

Goodly Variety Store
About 2 years using the app
January 10, 2024

The Customer support, esp. Ms.Niky was very prompt and understanding in solving my issues quickly. I like the idea of CJ being the only dropshipper I need to deal with, instead of the overwhelming task and risk of manually selecting best suppliers on Aliexpress myself one by one, without having any way to know who are really trustworthy! This is what I had been looking for since the 2yrs of my store's creation. And now finally I can feel at peace with a sense of security in my dropshipping business! Thankyou CJ!

AccessoryZ
Qatar
February 1, 2024

Kribee helped me until we solved my issue which is why CJ is my favorite because it’s very user friendly! Thank you for all you do.

Hygiwell
5 months using the app
Edited January 29, 2024

CJdropshipping is the perfect all in one app for getting started with dropshipping and it is crazy that it is free to install on your Shopify store. Being able to import products from Ali Express and automatically sync orders to my store makes everything super easy. The best part has definitely been my personal agent Skye though, she has been so helpful and enjoyable to work with! She is always quick to respond and ready to help with any question or problems that I've encountered with my store. She's the best!! And CJ in general is awesome too!

Shop Virtuo
3 months using the app
Edited February 17, 2024

My experience has been good so far Royce Zhang, Agnes and Angle have been on top of my orders and has helped me quite a bit.
I've been troubled with some issues and I'm super impressed with how my personal assistant helped me with everything. I had questions and he was able to walk me through everything clearly and efficiently. I keep getting my products and soon will get custom packaging for my business account.
Great place to get things done you'll be extremely grateful and happy to work with your team at CJ.

The Skull Lab