CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BandLiebe

Location Germany

CJ is great & thanks to Phoebus Wang and Violet Su to name a few that have really helped my out! The Live Support is always available and competent.

Clothingdom

Location Italy

CJdropshipping has very poor shipping service. I have placed an order 20 days ago and the estimated delivery time was 6 - 10 days. after 20 days of placing the order. I received a CJ ticket today saying that they do not have these colors. I have placed another order for 6 - 10 days delivery and after 8 days of placing the order. The order is still not shipped after 8 days. very disappointed. This will damage my customer service and my customers. Do not buy from Cjdropshipping

July 26, 2022

We are so sorry that CJ didn't give you a nice ordering experience. Could you please tell us your CJ ID and the order number? This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. We will help you check the specific reason.

Adapt Watch

Time spent using app About 2 years

It's a great app and they provide a great service. That being said there can be a few improvements made, but they have been upgrading a lot of systems as of late.

Pillow Footwear

Location Singapore

Wendy Yuan is one of the best agents that I ever have. She is extremely responsive, fast and professional, and always gets things done on time. Well done Wendy!

4KsApparels

If it was possible to give 10 stars Connie Jin would receive them. Again, I would like to thank her for taking her time with me and being very detailed and showing exactly where and what to look for. Customer Service is not DEAD, well not with Connie Jin. She is very professional, knowledgeable, and customer oriented. She eased the worriness of a first-timer, or anyone who is in this business. I pray I get her again or someone close to her caliber. Get training CJ!! Will recommend to others!! I am pleased so far and pray I will continue to be!!

vanejoo

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

The customer service is on point and friendly. Bianca answered my questions in a very friendly manner. I was able to get answers in real time. I am proud of this platform.

Vivyd Lights

Great support on determining preodering inventory; determining how to make decisions between China and US warehouses. Really appreciate the help.

FrozenSlushy - Slush Ice selber machen

Location Germany

We had problems with the delivery time because our shipping option was removed. After less than 8 hours we had found a solution thanks to the active and nice customer support. Can just be recommended!

SydneyGems

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The Team at CJ dropshipping is great, Saturn Wang, Leo, and Hedy Liu have all helped me whenever I have any issues. 5/5 stars

Watch Case

Location France

I had already left a review to thank Fiona, now it's Mary's turn.
Thank you for taking the time to help me!