CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

31 - 40 of 2094 reviews

AfkaBoutique

I'm ver satisfied with the assistance of CJDropshipping agent Ada Qiu. Quick and accurate responses. I recommend using this service.

January 10, 2022

Phylistix

Flora was so helpful and was very kind, I could not have wished for a better customer service person, I highly recommend CJ to all

January 10, 2022

IKEN LAUREL

A good support team that gives you all time and information needed, I've been online with Cristina Chen for like an hour and I got my problem solved

Boots Camp

Unreliable people, please run away from this. So many one star reviews that they are asking starters like to rate them with 5 starts even though they are not solving any doubts.

January 6, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're always trying to solve problems for customers. With any doubts, you can talk to your agent, submit a ticket or write to support@cjdropshipping.com to find a solution. Thank you for your patience and your support to CJ.

Gadgets Paradise

Good supplier. They have an agent named Mandy Lu by far the best agent i have ever worked. She realised my mistake before me and saved ton of my orders. She sourced product for me. Price negotiated. Got me real photos. Im really satisfied as a small business owner. Thank You Mandy ur the best.

Ayvin

Shipping time is decent, and they have very friendly Agents and a good Variety of Products. I would try it out.

Elegant Parisian

Really really good. Thanks to all agents, they work very well and often available it's cool. J'aime beaucoup !

Lombarcasa

I have been using cj dropshipping for 1 year now and I must say that it is a great platform, the customer service is really super, I recommend it !!!!

Lapa Toys

I had a great experience with the customer support! They are always here to help and resolve my issues.
Thank you Mandy Lu for your care and help with all my questions!

Steely Sound

The costumer service is always perfect. They are always prepared and nice. The app is well done, not complicated.