4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product range, competitive prices, and quality. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy Shopify integration, and features like product sourcing, order management, and automated fulfillment. The real-time inventory sync and customizable packaging services are also praised. A unique feature is the assignment of a personal agent to each merchant, known for their quick response and problem-solving skills. Some merchants report faster shipping times compared to other services.

March 4, 2024

I have just started working with the CJdropshipping. I was really confused at many things and did not know how to proceed when received orders. And how to track the information for the order. And there are many other things i needed help. Surind Su is a savvy person and helped me to resolve the issues. I really appreciate him. Thanks to Surind Su and CJdropshipping.

Ease By Goods
4 months using the app
March 20, 2024

Yana Zheng my assigned agent has been very helpful and informative. At cjdropshipping i would love to be able to talk to her more. I'm new at dropshipping and shipping costs and worldwide shipping is difficult when you don't know what your doing but Yana has been very positive gives me assurance and some good advice for a new dropshipper is very appreciated.

Yana Zheng

JASON DEAN ONLINE SHOP L.L.C
5 months using the app
March 24, 2024

CJ offers outstanding fulfillment services known for their reliability and prompt shipping. Their customer support stands out for its exceptional quality, providing dedicated agents who cater to all our requirements. We are extremely satisfied with the attention and care we've received. Additionally, their user-friendly system surpasses those of other 3PLs and fulfillment services we've used previously. Suki Huang's responsiveness and assistance were particularly noteworthy.

Concordia Style Boutique
5 months using the app
April 7, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Leina as a supplier, and I must say, their service exceeded all expectations. From start to finish, Leina demonstrated professionalism, efficiency, and an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction.

First and foremost, the quality of their products is outstanding. Each item I received was meticulously crafted with attention to detail, showcasing the superior craftsmanship that sets Leina apart from other suppliers. Not only were the products of the highest quality, but they also arrived promptly and securely packaged, ensuring they reached me in perfect condition.

Moreover, I was thoroughly impressed by the level of communication and support provided by Leina throughout the entire process. Their team was incredibly responsive, addressing any inquiries or concerns I had with speed and precision. It's evident that customer satisfaction is at the forefront of their business model, as they went above and beyond to ensure I was completely satisfied with my order..

BluRay
4 months using the app
February 17, 2024

If you are looking to start in e-commerce and you came across CJ definitely do not delay. And I can’t tell you blessed I am with my agent Royce Zhang! He is my e-commerce Angel!!!!
I am only a couple months into my e-commerce journey and my agent, Royce Zhang has gone above and beyond. He is incredible and is always there for me with ensuring I get the best prices, service, and gives me high quality product images. He has made my life and e-commerce journey so smooth. He cares about me and always checks In to make sure my products are working and how I like my samples. He truly goes above and beyond to find out the information I need from my manufactures and does it with a smile. He is happy to help me and I am so glad I found him and CJ. He has made my journey much easier and I will never take his services for granted. Thank you for everything brother.

Lit Beauty & Wellness
2 months using the app
March 12, 2024

I must say I have used about 4 different companies for sourcing needs before I stumbled onto CJdropshipping. They are truly a hidden Gem. The company is honest upfront and for a new company very affordable!! Free for basic services. I had my first order today and received help from Fionnula!!! She was patient with me and listened to my concerns. She took the time to create screen shots to help me see what I needed. The visual was so helpful. Thanks again to CJdropshipping and the agent that helped me today Fionnula. :)

J&E Discount Store
About 2 months using the app
Edited March 1, 2024

I couldn't be happier with CJ Dropshipping's game-changing support and pricing!

Their customer support is next-level – responsive, reliable, and real. Any questions or issues, they're on it like clockwork. It feels like having a business partner who's got your back 24/7.

And let's talk prices – unbeatable. CJ Dropshipping offers top-notch products without breaking the bank. As a budget-conscious entrepreneur, their pricing has been a game-changer for my business's bottom line.

In the fast-paced world of e-commerce, CJ Dropshipping stands out for their support and affordability. Kudos to the team for making my journey smoother and more profitable!

Bin helped lot with customer support cheers to him! Bin Han is very good good good good good.

Outfit Lander
About 1 year using the app
March 15, 2024

I have been working with CJDropshipping since January and i have talked to their agent, one of the best, knows how to talk and solve whatever problem has. Great Job Chad, and good luck with your job also. Keep talkin to chad instead of other agents. Hope he can give his best to find the solution with your problem and make you happy with his personality.

Sĺeekz.
About 1 month using the app
March 18, 2024

I needed an order dispatch expedited and I received fantastic service from Zoey Zheng, Jolie Zhu and Sini Liu to get this done. They are always available and helping me with any of my business needs.

Go Kink!
7 months using the app
Edited March 4, 2024

I am using CJ for a little while now and i must say the most i love about CJ, besides the enormous selection of products, is the service. Along my journey, Karen Jiang and Luna helped me a lot and was always on point and polite. Its just Great!

Vierfachliebe