CJdropshipping

CJdropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 27, 2023

I had the pleasure of working with Michell Luo from CJDropshipping and I must say, He/He provided outstanding service. Michell was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and guiding me through the process of setting up my store. I highly recommend Michell and the CJDropshipping team for anyone looking to set up a successful dropshipping store.

Jotted Insights
Algeria
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited January 27, 2023

In my opinion, the best dropshipping site for a few reasons is:
Fast delivery at reasonable prices
Good customer services.Shelly Yamg has helped me a few times with very important problems, so if she is helping you, you will always solve the problem.
so much product to choose from, etc.

amemailprofile
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 27, 2023

My agent Michell Luo is the best, she solves all of my questions regarding shipping and fulfillment.

Lumière
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 26, 2023

Box Chen is very helpful in starting up my process and improving it with tips and tricks because I am brand new to this type of business

Kev's place
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 26, 2023

My agent Ruth was very friendly and reactive. She gave quick answers to my questions which helped me save time and energy.

Kitchen's Essentials
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
January 26, 2023

Box Chen literally saved me from a huge refund Thank god for him! ^_^ Highly recommend! Cj dropshipping the best

HigherFrequencies
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 26, 2023

My agent Cristina was incredibly helpful, courteous, and responded promptly about my product sourcing inquiry. I hope to work with them more in the future.

Lumylumi
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 26, 2023

Alan from CJ support helped me through a bunch of my problems and was incredibly fast to respond. Absolute legend and definitely recommend CJ!

KRPJewellery
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 25, 2023

Ken from CJ drop shipping is very responsive, supportive and easy to communicate.
He solved multiple problems for me. Highly recommended!

The Petshop Project
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 25, 2023

very easy to communicate via whatsapp. I thought on whatsapp it will be automachine not real human being but I was wrong. i got support from jesse. I really appreciate her. I am happy to use the serivce of CJ dropshipping. Thanks

Sushi Training Nepal