CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Wine of Glass

Love using the app. Useful for my business. Thanks Elina Hu, for your great support! She's responsive and will help.

September 25, 2021

ÌKO.

Je recommande l'agent Alex Cheng ! Il est gentil, à l'écoute, et il fait le maximum afin que tout se passe pour le mieux avec les commandes. TOP

Comfort Creative

I use this app to source and fulfil orders, it is still early days but so far everything is working great, Mango Fu has been helping me with my orders and enquires, Her response time is very fast/reliable and her responses are detailed and well written. happy with the service!

In The Buzz

I am very pleased with the app. Whenever I need assistance someone is always available to help. Especially Jacob, he quickly clarified some questions I had about some items despite my confusion. Highly recommend.

Magicartz

Worst dropshipping app, they get out of stock for your orders, they can remove any item from their site without even informing and you can ruin your business if you get so many order for that product which they remove. Their agent don't reply on time, and they need a huge time in fullfilling the orders also. They have some shipping options, which are worst then AliExpress, and don't deliver the item in even 3-4 months. Also they rarely refund for any order even if it is there Mistake, and for the orders for which they have to refund, they just take a lot of time to refund it. I will not recommended anyone to use this app, you must use EPROLO Dropshipping app instead this which is a lot better than this CJ dropshipping. You will make your life a lot easier by using Eprolo dropshipping app.

September 23, 2021

Hi, we're so sorry for the trouble caused to you. For any problems, you can send a message to our chatroom (https://chat.cjdropshipping.com/#/newChat) or send an email to support@cjdropshipping.com for help. Thank you for your patience.

Lifee Solutions

Probably the best app ever ! Super friendly staff , fast response ! What ever you ask for they try their best to get it for you ! Especially June & Fern. Strongly Recommended

September 22, 2021

Fedorra

So far really satisfied with the experience. They have the tools needed to start off your dropshipping business. Recommended

Neck&Back

Awesome tech support. They help to solve all the issues that arise. I've been working with this supplier for over half a year, everything is fine

Shine & Charm Jewelry

CJdropshipping is the best product sourcing app I ever found on my Shopify journey. Thank you agent "Aria Lv" for your outstanding support.

Gena (Digital)

Nico Zhang is a great agent to have. As I reach Level 3, I hope he can help me pre-order stock to store in the CJ warehouse inventory.