CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pekaboobaby

Stine Zhou & Remi Where a big help I am a first time customer and they were a big help Thanks guys!

MyDearCloset

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Learning to use CJ to scale my dropshipping business. Seems like a mature and powerful platform with many problems sorted out (packaging, etc). Support team is great too, Sveta has answered all my questions promptly and patiently. Would recommend.

Cojohx

Connie Jin, absolutely fantastic advisor, patiently resolved quickly issue i have been requesting assistance for almost a week.

Sigma Scribe

Location Australia

Great service and huge range of products thanks. really recommend. They're prompt and offer a sourcing option as well

Blondie’s Bütēk

Time spent using app About 1 month

Jacob Zhao was great at helping me with my CJ orders! Fixed the issue right away! Gave me great info for future use!

The Asylum Emporium

Amazing service, I had a question about placing an order, and within literally seconds, Box Chen was in the chat and explained the issue to me, screenshots included. Problem solved immediately, very impressed.

Aestus

Location Spain

My agent Alan Yang helped me with everything I needed and made my job much easier! I am very satisfied!

Sikkina

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using CJ for a few years now, I was one of their first clients. I've since recommended them to many friends and colleagues. They're the best at what they do. They'll source any product and help you communicate with manufacturers to design new products as well. They can fulfill directly from the U.S through their own fulfillment network which is amazing for 2-3day delivery. The company is very organized and the service is great. June is currently our representative, she always tries to do her best to make sure our business is reaching its goals. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a one-stop shop for sourcing, packaging, and fulfillment.

BBW Outlet

Ada Qiu was very helpful, she helped me to place my order correctly. She pointed me in the right direction very efficiently.

Low Top Wear

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

worst app you can use for your store , if you want to kill your project then use this app , the order takes 1 month to ship . processing time is 10 days , and when you contact the=m and tell them its supposed to be 3 days as per the page , they say no 7 then after 8 days i contact them again they said processing usually takes 10 days , the app idea is nice but it drags you to a very bad service
really gave them many chances but seriously its really bad

July 5, 2022

We are so sorry that CJ didn't give you a nice ordering experience. Could you please tell us your CJ ID and the order number? This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. We will help you check the specific reason.