CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

61 - 70 of 2076 reviews

Kattany

excellent customer support from Mayya. I am very satisfied. very fast and friendly .. I love what CJ and recommended

December 15, 2021

byduca

Excellent service from june, very fast and friendly, one of the best employees at cj dropshipping :)

December 15, 2021

Vezore

Estelle Zhou is one of the best agents on Cj, she gave us amazing deals on shipping which allowed us to scale further, 10/10 recomend. Also Gary ye is an amazing agent as well very thankful for their help

SoireeClub

This app is amazing for my business, everything I need is there. The agent Mix Huang helped me through the setup. It was an amazing process.

lillypaw

They very nice and do their job very quickly orders are shipped in max 3 days. Also responding right away. Totally recommend.

Takara - Treasure from Japan

Great service! Especially the agents are supportive 24/7. This time, agent Cristina was patient and help me to do all the transactions while I was upset. Thank you, guys!

MyPaperPandaShop

The only reason I HAVE to use cjdropshipping is because AliExpress in banned in India. If you can use the latter however, don't mind switching, ever. You cannot talk to the manufacturers directly, and not all the agents available know what they're talking about. In fact, if you don't reply for 10 mins in chatbox because they told you to wait, conversation is closed automatically. It's pathetic really. The only reason the app has so many 5 star reviews is because every month agent asks you to write a review. They don't specify give 5 stars, but they do need screenshots so of course it feels weird sending screenshot to someone that bashes them. Everything is quite chaotic. The absolute worst part is that there are so many items on CJ that are out of stock or have just been stopped manufacturing. They still don't remove it from the platform. If you ask an agent prior, they might tell you that it's available (because like I said, not all of them know what they're talking about), and then after 8-9 days of the order being placed, they'll tell you that it's unavailable. It's been a headache. I wish AliExpress was available.

January 13, 2022

Sorry for the late reply. Regarding your problems, 1. We're planning to allow to contact the supplier when the product is listed by the supplier not by CJ; 2. If your agent is not online, our system will arrange customer support to help solve your problem; 3. If you find the product out of stock, you can leave a comment on the product page or contact your agent, and we will confirm the situation and deal with it; 4. When there is stock in our warehouse, the processing time will be 1-3 days, or it may take some time to prepare the items. Hope we make it clear. WIth any other problems, you can contact our agent, submit a ticket or write to support@cjdropshipping.com at any time.

High Vibe Goods

Fast shipping and staff is very helpful, super-fast response, they are here for you instantly via chat! an awesome service!

Online Gifts Canada

This is a real review not fake like 99% of the other reviews. It has been 1 month since we started using this app , they could only deliver 1 order out of 16 orders. Orders are showing no progress since more than 5 weeks. Customers are calling us everyday and we have no explanation to make. They only create an electronic shipping label but they do not actually ship the items. Stay away from this company, It is not worth to lose your hard earned reputation!!!

December 12, 2021

Hi, we learned that the problem is about tracking info not updating. Your agent has sent you messages on Skype and please keep in touch with her for the latest update. Thank you for your patience.

WonderCovers™

Good platform. Shaw is amazing - great customer support! Really helpful and answered all my questions readily and easily. Can depend on who you get though