CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping | Reviews

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

81 - 90 of 2005 reviews

ForVanity

It would have been wise to choose this company first. Cjdropshipping caught my attention because of its fast shipping times. Despite the site's complexity, it has great 24/7 support, so no questions go unanswered. CJ Dropshipping's team is very friendly and helpful. I got Mandy Lu as my agent and she was very helpful to me. Her professionalism and availability made me feel at ease. She is someone I highly recommend working with, and I am happy I got her as my agent. Overall, great experience.

pantheongems

I used orberlo, dropified in the past, in terms of user interface i am still new with CJ and find it a little difficult, however, their customer service and support is top notch, whenever i have difficulties, i would just pop a question and within 2 mins, there will be someone there to reply you and assist you with links, pictures and instructions what to do. Yes the products are limited, and sometimes the sourcing is not exactly what you need but this is normal and they are improving. i really look forward to improve together with them and work with them more in future

MouseHous

I started working with CJdropshipping because of fast shipping times. The website is a little bit complex but with great 24/7 support, no questions remain unanswered. You get access to agents and Matin Mao helped me a lot in this journey

Trading Post Evolved

I've just started using this app. There seems to be a lot of inventory to choose from. It can be a little tricky to use but when I reached out to the chat agent for help, Saturn was friendly and ready to help in any way possible until I was able to achieve what I was trying to do. Very good customer service.

Simple and Ease

I am the newbie here so there is a lot of questions . Connie Jin, the consultant was very patient and helpful to help me step by step . Excellent customer service !!! We really need company provide with this quick and reliable live chat which CJdropshipping achieved this.

November 4, 2021

ma co'oco

I have built a complete shop with CJ and I am very satisfied. The team is very customer-oriented and always tries to find quick and uncomplicated solutions. The agents also support further development and work with me to find ways to optimize delivery times, for example. If a product is out of stock, suggestions for alternatives are made immediately. I'm curious where we'll get to. :-) Thanks

November 4, 2021

FW ZONE

Elina is a best Agent, she is is amazing! She is very good and professional and always gets things done on time. She answers my questions quickly and politely . Available 24/7. I really like CJ.Best sourcing company .

Minihomy

I should have worked with this company before. CJ Dropshipping team is very helpful and caring. I am very happy to receive service from them. We will now take our cooperation to a further level. Thanks, CJ Dropshipping.

Toysnado

Cheria was very helpful with answering specific questions about a product. I appreciate CJ's quick help and good customer service.

ROZZBI

Really efficient customer service and support from Sveta. Very fast and instant despite the reduction in staff after midnight in China.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

November 2, 2021