CJdropshipping

You Sell - We source and ship for you!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

DesktopCleaner

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good platform and a super good customer service. The Agents will answer all your questions and help you all the time! I can really recommend CJ for your business! A big help for me was the Agent Cristina Chen, because she could answer all my questions in a couple of minutes!!!

The Roci

So far, any questions I have asked have been answered. Anything that could not be answered in the moment, they have opened a ticket for me to make an inquiry with the supplier! I definitely feel welcome answering questions, which is nice when you are still learning. My most recent interaction was with Saturn and they were very helpful!

Borabum

CJdropshipping is my go app. Estelle, our agent, always helps us with any problems we have with our orders, and always gives us perks. Estelle is an amazing agent.

Trend Goods

CJdropshipping is great. Auto fulfillment, inventory sync etc... Customer service is vey nice and helpful. Special thanks to Bonnie.

TeeniTots

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great service, Mandy was very helpful and sorted things out quickly. Highly recommend working with CJ.

Lazyshop021

Time spent using app About 2 months

amazing sport team with fully corporation when i send massage quickly raply from cj dropshipping thankx

Golden Grounds

Location Morocco

Best thing Cj have is the support, i really like how they help me with my issues, i'm very happy with them.

Kienza

Time spent using app 3 minutes

I really like the customer service. The response was very quick and efficient. Ada Qiu helped and guided me in every way. Thank you!

broadrs

Location France

I had an issue with the product connection between shopify and cj which was resolved quickly. Thank you for your help Estelle:) !

DropBuy

Time spent using app About 2 months

Rebecca was a great help, helped me in a timely manner and kept me updated. I would definitely recommend.