CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Pet Sanctum

Irene Hu is a very friendly and helpful support staff, and the products here are excellent. Highly recommend CJ Dropshipping App.

February 22, 2022

NeutralKids

Embarrassing... I have 200+ items listed on my website from CJ - with my first 20 orders from customers almost EVERY order had an out of stock item. I was told it's normal and even when I am listing items they can't ensure items are in stock....They told me the "pieces in stock" numbers on their listings were a lie. THEN some of the items customers chose for exchanges ALSO were not available!!!! They said the best way is to purchase inventory but thats not TRUE dropshipping as their business name is "CJ DROPSHIPPING" I am so frustrated and disappointed. They say there's no way to update inventory daily but when this is your literal job...they need to find a way.

February 21, 2022

Hi dear, We are so sorry that CJ didn't give you a nice ordering experience. Could you please tell us your CJ ID and the order number to us? We will help you check the specific reason. This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com.

DEUCES LA

Shaw Zhu is an amazing agent and always gets things done on time. Highly recommend him. They always process orders on time.

LesPetitsPlus

Very good support for setting up my store, thanks for the help Ada qiu ! i hope we gonna work a lot together

Quickstyler

Fast and good customer service. Bonnie Gu helped me with all my questions. 100 thanks to her!!!!!!!!

Aman Jewellery

TOTAL SCAM BE CAREFUL !! Be aware that all positive feedbacks here are FAKE. Before each order they send you a message asking to add a review on Shopify. THEY STOLE MY MONEY. I paid for a big order and 40 days after it was not shipped. I asked why, and they told me I had to pay 100$ additional fees. And the following day they just blocked my account and stole my money. I never got a refund and never received what I have paid for. Hopefully, I opened many chargeback with my bank and they will soon be very surprised. My advice : NEVER BUY ON CJ !!! AT SOME POINT THEY WILL STOLE YOUR MONEY. There is a very good alternative : find an agent on Alibaba. It’s less expensive with better shipping fees and delays, and Alibaba will protect your money. Don’t trust feedback there, they are all FAKE and I reported this to Shopify.

February 15, 2022

Hi dear, We are so sorry that CJ didn't give you a nice ordering experience. Could you please tell us your CJ ID and the order number to us? This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. We will help you check the specific reason.

Tokyo Fukuro by Dom Dom

I started to use this recently. Their service is amazing.
Especially, when I have any issues, questions, I can talk to their agent through chat and they are so helpful.
Today as of April18th, the agent called, Mr. Jacob Zhao was very helpful. I have been using their service for couple of months and very satisfying.

February 15, 2022

mymakeupfashion

They have some of the best support and service out there, had good help from Bonnie Gu :D have worked with them over a month now and they help a lot with questions :D

The Gift Club

Love the customer service from CJDropshipping. Thank you Jacob Zhao for the great customer service..

Body Temple: Mind, Body, Soul

CJ Droppshipping SUCKS big time!
I have orders that have been in the "processing" stage since January 25th, today is February 12th!!!! I've been chatting with customer service every night for weeks, and each time I get a different reason as to why my orders haven't been mailed. My customers are starting to ask for refunds now. Every day I get at least two emails requesting refunds from customers. CJ Droppshipping SUCKS big time!