CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

101 - 110 of 2082 reviews

Bumblebee & Gold

Excellent experience with CJDropshipping. Thanks Mango for all your help and very professional service!

November 30, 2021

iNovLife

Customer support is amazing! I was helped by maya wang she was fast responding and sent out a new sourcing request for me.

November 30, 2021

Gaming Suite

CJ dropshipping is a very good platform for dropshipping. My agent Elina is very helpful and responsive and goes the extra mile to answer all my questions.

FlyQS

CJDropshipping is wonderful for new dropshippers. And my agent Bucky was very patient and helped me a lot.

The Gentlest Touch

Great people. Patient. Very helpful!!!!! I love how they helped me. They did not rush me. They answered every question.

GerTrends

Cj ist ein zuverlässiger Partner in jeglicher Hinsicht was E-Commerce betrifft. Vielen Dank an meinen Agent Estelle!

Frenchie Complex

Very poor service. Realistically speaking, only 35-40% of orders are delivered properly. When I say that, I mean: The process does not exceed 5-6 days. It is very long for the others.
Also, it REGULARLY happens that after 10 days of processing they just say “Out of Stock”. Very bad for us, they cover themselves while we quarrel with customers and lose them, as our reputation declines.
The other thing people need to know is that the Agent assigned to them by CJ can't help but look at the warrants, say what's going on, can he speed up the process? NO, it almost doesn't serve. And worst of all is when they write to you "This often happens in the DS" MA don't? And because you don't update your Stock products nicely, it says 40,000 in stock, and you say sold out. Funny and sad. To summarize: The processing is horrible. They always apologize and that's why only the customer service serves, to help in the right way? Hard
They do not update the camp regularly. Everything that is written on the site is not true.
They are only suitable for a start, later you have to get away from them or you will fail in the worst case.

November 29, 2021

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience to you. About the inventory, there are two types: CJ inventory (stocked in CJ warehouse) and factory inventory (stocked in factory inventory). When CJ doesn't have the inventory, it will take some time to get it from the factory, which will make the processing time longer. Regarding the out of stock issue, we recommend you contact your agent for the latest inventory status of your best sellers. Thank you for your patience.

LS House Upgrades

Excellent app and Excellent service, the agent is able to solve any kind of your enquiries with instant response. Thank you!

Koyfo

i like cj, nice app for dropshipping, nice dashboard, importing products and so on, ...
nice service, especially Annie.

Munchkinboo

CJ are excellent. They are always able to source products and can manage high demand. Tiffany is very helpful and always able to answer questions and resolve any problems. Would definitely recommend.

November 25, 2021