Reviews (7,989)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

May 29, 2024

Judy Wen Helps me evry time, she is verry fast and always helps me out with my questions and problems. Im verry happy with her support :)

Fitshape
Switzerland
10 months using the app
April 16, 2024

This application is a "game changer" for me, I've been using it since 2020 and I continue to use it every day. I recommend it for any business looking for fast and efficient services at reasonable prices.

I highly recommend Billy and Aoki for their competence and professionalism.

Reddbox
France
3 months using the app
Edited May 7, 2024

Thanks to Sabrina Liu who always helped me with my product related queries in a timely manner. CJ had the best team available if you need immediate response from your supplier.

RadianceRack
4 months using the app
March 24, 2024

I've been using cj drop shipping for a few months now and let me tell you it's an amazing experience customer service is always available they always willing to help you. Also find you cheaper prices shout out to my agent Stacey best negotiator or there and Rebecca for excellent customer service

DogDynamics
4 months using the app
May 23, 2024

I would like to share my extremely positive experience with CJdropshipping and especially with Rebecca, our dedicated agent. Currently, I am still working with CJdropshipping and I am very satisfied with their services. Rebecca has provided excellent service; her kindness, patience and dedication to my queries and needs are exceptional.

Thanks to Rebecca's efficient and professional approach, everything runs smoothly and I can manage my shop without any problems. Rebecca, I really appreciate your excellent support. For anyone looking for service excellence, I highly recommend CJdropshipping and Rebecca specifically.

TrendigaLisa
Netherlands
13 days using the app
April 17, 2024

I've been using CJ for a while but today I had the best customer service experience with them. My agent Doki Huang was very helpful and went above and beyond to match my needs. Thank you!

Effexxi
5 months using the app
April 1, 2024

I am really happy with the amount of support from this supplier. My agent Amy Huang is making my job fast and smooth. Thanks again Amy!

SnooZmart
New Zealand
6 months using the app
March 30, 2024

CJ Dropshipping is a great resource for everyone especially a new ecommerce store owner like me. I am sourcing my entire store's products from CJ Dropshipping and look forward to seeing the response my customer have for the selection I've chosen. By the way, Agent Shinco Zhao is the best representative to have for resolving any issues you may encounter. With the type of support I have from both CJ Dropshipping and their Agent Shinco, I anticipate a very successful business venture.

Health Tracker Products.com
5 months using the app
March 27, 2024

I've been in the dropshipping business for a while, and CJDropshipping has been a real game-changer for me. This app is not just convenient – it has transformed my business. With its help, I easily find new products for my store and process orders promptly. I especially appreciate the support – agent Krise Qi is always ready to help with any issue. Thanks to CJDropshipping, my work has become more efficient and profitable. I recommend it to all dropshippers!

CarPlay KIT™
Bulgaria
About 2 months using the app
May 6, 2024

CJ Dropshipping has truly transformed the way I manage my Shopify store. From seamless integration to exceptional customer service, every aspect of my experience with CJ Dropshipping has been top-notch, Specially with My Personal agent Sabrina she was always there for me and Im so happy to be part of this Cjdropshipping Family

Dufflify