CJdropshipping

CJdropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 19, 2023

CJDropshipping has an awesome Support. Always very helpful and frendly. My Agent Anthony Chung is always here for me an supports and assist me everytime with all my Problems. I am very thankful for that! Highly recommendet!

ForUrHome
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited January 27, 2023

CJ dropshipping has amazing customer support with agents available 24/7. Ada Qiu is a really helpful & knowledgeable person who helped me clear a lot of questions I had about custom packaging and warehousing. Thank You, Ada Qiu.

Gem Lexis
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 19, 2023

Thanks to CJ, the advisor gave me good information. Alvin hu is very reactive and patient to my request.

Primoxy™
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited February 5, 2023

CJdropshipping truly has everything you need to start your e-commerce journey. From 24-7 support to customizable packaging, everything you can think of they have! Shoutout to Cherry Xu and Jesse for helping me out and getting all of my concerns squared away. : ) Download the app you won’t regret it!

EaseMaid
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 18, 2023

Paulo helped me with my problem very quickly. They have been very clear and explained to me what was happening step by step.

Ravade
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 18, 2023

Good company that is easy to work with, have been using CJ for over a year now and it's the reason my store has become as successful as it is. Private inventory and global warehouses are a must for fast shipping times and CJ takes much of the work out of setting everything up.

Special thanks to agent Mango who has been instrumental in helping me with all my inquiries and solving any issues that come up. She's very quick to respond and with detailed information or instructions. By far the greatest benefit of CJ is their experienced agents and Mango has been a pleasure to work with.

Valkyr Tools
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 18, 2023

Very responsive and helpful. I have been working with Yvonne Xu and she is always quick to get back to me and goes out of her way to help. Been very happy so far.

Homely Adventures
Poland
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 18, 2023

I had the pleasure of interacting with Mary Li and I couldn't be more impressed with her customer service skills. She was extremely helpful and patient, answering all of my questions with clear and concise explanations. Her friendly and professional demeanor made me feel at ease and ensured that my experience was a positive one. I highly recommend Mary Li as a chat supporter and I am confident that she will provide excellent service to anyone she assists.

FuturEdge
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 1 day

Really satisified!
Working with Yvvone Xu for a while, sh’s help me with all anytime anywhere!
Cj is the best

Etroga
Israel
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 18, 2023

I’m really satisfied of CJ service. Especially regarding customer care (Cheria and Lori Wu) always availble

SECRETSLY