CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Verrarie

I chat to Saturn and ask help to double check if my custom packaging is all connected to my products and Saturn has very helpful and very nice to chat also help me to check one by one if all products have successfully connected. Thanks so much for being helpful.

January 12, 2022

shop.gardenforlife

Great service and a high variety of quality products. customer support is always available when needed.

Ava Glow

Customer service is great with fast response. Answer my questions immediately without any delay. This is important especially with the pace of business now. No need to wait for 3 to 4 days to get an answer.

The SockShoes

They are a great platform for my business needs. Haven't had any major issues and my agent is helpful.

APHROYA

Highly recommend CJ, their customer service is immaculate. Especially June, she quickly helped me figure out a problem I was having! Thanks June!

FidgetSelect

Thank you Shaw Zhu for the excellent help. Solve my issue fast and easily! I hope to use Cjs more in the future!

AfkaBoutique

I'm ver satisfied with the assistance of CJDropshipping agent Ada Qiu. Quick and accurate responses. I recommend using this service.

Phylistix

Flora was so helpful and was very kind, I could not have wished for a better customer service person, I highly recommend CJ to all

IKEN LAUREL

A good support team that gives you all time and information needed, I've been online with Cristina Chen for like an hour and I got my problem solved

January 6, 2022

Boots Camp

Unreliable people, please run away from this. So many one star reviews that they are asking starters like to rate them with 5 starts even though they are not solving any doubts.

January 6, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're always trying to solve problems for customers. With any doubts, you can talk to your agent, submit a ticket or write to support@cjdropshipping.com to find a solution. Thank you for your patience and your support to CJ.