4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

January 30, 2024

I'm just starting out but July (my assigned cs) has been very helpful in communicating between supplier and I. She's been very responsive when I request for help. Great customer service and thank you, I have chosen to use CJ because they have quality control and will not lose my parcel.

Modernville Co
Taiwan
January 19, 2024

Very good and very good customer service specialy Billy bcz she always available to serve and provide appropriate assistance and solutions

You Are The Queen
Saudi Arabia
3 months using the app
January 23, 2024

Was struggling to find some good products to sell but with CJ I have been able to find the latest trendy products to also discovering new ones. The site is also easy to navigate and I really like that they help source products that they don't have in their website yet.
I also love the support team, shout out to Leah my agent, I always get fast answers for my questions and product support, also great help finding products not available on CJ. Making it very easy to keep my store updated with the latest products.

Stylsh
3 months using the app
January 11, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Zoey and the experience was fantastic. From the very beginning, Zoey demonstrated me how to use cjdropshipping step by step customer service that exceeded my expectations. Zoey was very helpful and friendly. Thank you so much for your help! I'm more satisfied with your service!

Smoothn
4 months using the app
January 1, 2024

Fionnula helped me a lot,when i have questions, she will always give me a solution for me

LUXLER
Hong Kong SAR
Edited February 16, 2024

"Exceptional service from Zoey at Ugaazh.com! As a Ugaazh Store Owner integrating products seamlessly from CJ Dropshipping, I've experienced unparalleled support and efficiency. Doki Huang's dedication to customer satisfaction is truly commendable. Five stars for a seamless experience and top-notch service!"

Ugaazh
January 30, 2024

Great app and support. Cherry was helpful and respectful and always there to help when I needed

TrendBazaar
Saudi Arabia
January 2, 2024

Fantastic company. Our agent Vincy has been phenomenal with the logistical side of our brand. Very happy with their service - been using them for almost 3 years.

Horizon Chargers
Edited February 7, 2024

Very attentive service with good presentation and good resolution of questions, Lahne is the best.

Arlene is one of their good teams, and quite friendly.

DropTreasure
Spain
January 2, 2024

sita cui's help was super fast, very professional and super friendly! she got my problem solved in no time. 5 stars for a perfect service!

DORADOBOX