CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

51 - 60 of 2076 reviews

oobique

I just had a conversation with Collin Shao as I had a problem with one of my orders and He managed to give me the information I needed in a couple of minutes so that I could help one of my customer to resolve an issue with their parcel. Great!

December 22, 2021

Fishing 24H

Good for Shopify store dropshipping. I have used this app many times and am very satisfied with it. I also shared it on my Shopify dropshipping blog. https://duyalex.com/

December 21, 2021

Silk & Haven

This is a great app for dropshipping business! Customer service agent Elina Hu is great in assisting me with online orders, she is very patient with new dropshipper like me. Thank you so much Elina!

December 21, 2021

asprisbeauty

Saturn is a helpful and pleasant customer service
The application and service is great Thank you so much for your help

Allure Galaxy

Tinkle helped me in a few minutes. She is awesome! All the customer support agents respond very quickly and know exactly what the problem is. Thanks guys.

Prostar Dogs Supplies

I am SO angry with CJDropship. I joined them to ship from the United States. They lied. They ship from China. An agent told me this and said that I could buy inventory and have it stored in the United States, shipping would go faster. So I have three orders that I ordered from US Warehouses, and they said they were driving it go USPS. That was over a week ago. I cannot get into their site. When I pulled up the app, it says CJDropshipping has denied access. This is a scam. shopify should demand they refund my orders immediately. False advertising. Be very aware.

December 19, 2021

Sorry for the bad experience. To ship from the US, you can choose products from the US warehouse or stock private inventory. And when you choose USPS option, the tracking info will also update when the package arrives in the US. Regarding your problem, we hope you could send the order number or tracking number to support@cjdropshipping.com, so we can help check it and get back to you soon. Thank you for your patience.

BiKaZo

This app is helping my store a lot, I can sync all orders easily, and the shipping is sufficient, especially the agent Saturn is a helpful and nice customer service.

Astronaut Galaxy Projector

I love the application absolutely great and the customer support is at the topmost supportive level with all the necessary questions cleared and up to date always available 24/7!!

Bling Bling Baby Boutique

I use this app for Drop shipping. The Customer Service was amazing and has helped me in every way possible. Jacob Zhao is incredible to work with. Very Knowledgeable!

handy gadgets store

high quality services and nice support
the best agents in the world and also wordwide and fast shipping