CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Tuocanefelice

Location Italy

I like Box Chen's customer service.
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Carmadea - Home Decor

Location Italy

Great Support experience whit Violet Agent she help me to an error with the backend of Cj dropshipping

My Boutique Exclusive

Location Switzerland

I have been using CjDropshipping for a while and I have a fantastic agent! She listens to me, she always has a response in a timely manner for me! Thanks 1000x to Skye. She helps me with everything really.

Ninja

Location Israel

Helped me a lot and took care of me and showed me what I need really helped me thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Choice Electronics

Good app! The customer support is nice and very supportive at some points. One thing I am mildly satisfied is that the shipping/delivery times are a little bit high. Thank you for this amazing app. Hope seeing to do business for longer!

Carrie Cart

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using this app for a long time, and customer support & the response from the team are great. I appreciate CJ's agent Vincy who works hard to serve us best.

Xtremeveinz

Love this app so much. They provide great customer support and I'd like to give a special thank you to Ada qiu for being so kind and helping me out with any of my concerns.

www.Pet-Care.me

Location United Arab Emirates

even though everything sound good and perfect but i will share my finding 1-order preparation and dispatch promised to be 2-3 days, am getting 10-15 days for dispatch ?? shipping is another thing 15-20 days .. we are talking about 30+ days from day of purchase ... 2- 50% of the order my client are doing .. i receive a msg after 2-3 days sorry item not available .. please accept a similar item .. -.- !! then they ask you if you want a refund .. ? but no one will refund your reliability and website trustworthy not sure how this is good for anyone ..

July 13, 2022

We are so sorry that CJ didn't give you a nice ordering experience. Could you please tell us your CJ ID and the order number? This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. We will help you check the specific reason.

Shopfored-Your First Choice

I am surprised with their customers support they have best team and really active to communicate and solving your problem. Thanks CJ Dropshipping for making dropshipping easier

Espirs

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 months

Tenho feito bastantes perguntas no suporte da app e obtive sempre resposta. Ainda não comecei a trabalhar com eles, mas parece-me uma excelente alternativa ao Alliexpress. A Cristina Chen ajudou-me bastante. Recomendo