Reviews (8,045)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

May 30, 2024

I've been using CJdropshipping as my main supplier for over six months, and I couldn't be more satisfied with their service. They have consistently provided great service, ensuring smooth and hassle-free transactions. I especially want to highlight Cherry Xu, my agent, who has been incredibly helpful throughout this time. Cherry Xu's dedication and support have made a significant difference, and I highly recommend their service to anyone looking for a reliable dropshipping supplier

Pure Project
7 months using the app
May 8, 2024

I was helped by Kribee Huang and that person was very helpful and answered all my questions and added screenshot to make it easy for me to understand what I needed to do. Going through the process helped me understand better what needs to be done quickly so orders are not seating in limbo.

ShopAffiliateMB
7 months using the app
June 14, 2024

I can't speak highly enough of my experience with CJ Dropshipping, and I have Stacey Ya to thank for a large part of that!
The customer service provided by Stacey is exceptional. Whenever I have questions or concerns, Stacey is there with lightning-fast responses and always manages to find the perfect solution.
Her dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction is truly commendable. Whenever I reach out, I receive a prompt and helpful reply. This level of responsiveness makes working with Stacey a great experience.

Moreover, CJ Dropshipping recently upgraded their application platform, and let me tell you, it's a game-changer! It is very easy to use!

LOOVED
Netherlands
4 months using the app
May 27, 2024

I have been working with Skye for several months for my dropshipping business, and I am extremely satisfied with his service. Here are a few points that deserve to be highlighted:

Professionalism and Responsiveness: Skye is always available and responds quickly to all my questions and concerns. His professionalism is impeccable, and he handles every order with great attention to detail.

Quality and Reliability: The products provided are of high quality and match the descriptions. Processing and delivery times are respected, which is crucial for the smooth operation of my business.

Support and Communication: Communication with Skye is smooth and efficient. He regularly updates me on the status of orders and is proactive in resolving any issues that may arise.

Competitive Pricing: In addition to offering excellent service, Skye provides very competitive pricing, which has allowed me to increase my profit margins.

Customization and Flexibility: Skye is very flexible and adapts to my specific needs. He has helped me customize products and packaging, which has been a major asset for my business.

I highly recommend CJdropshipping to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient partner for dropshipping. The services has exceeded all my expectations, and I look forward to continuing to work with him.

Thank you again for your excellent work!

CALM+
France
2 months using the app
May 16, 2024

My agent Fanny Wang has genuinely been amazing & overly helpful, she always responds within a timely manner and goes to great lengths to help me source products I am looking for. I have worked with other platforms but this has easily been the best one, especially working with Fanny she has been super supportive through my whole time working with her! Happy I will get to keep working with her truly an amazing agent:)

LIVPURE
4 months using the app
May 22, 2024

I absolutely love the client service given to me by Celia.She's doing an amazing work & help the clients in the best possible way. I truly appreciate her work.

BLACK.LUXURY
India
8 months using the app
March 27, 2024

Billy Shi was a great help getting my first order through CJ's Fulfilled. I had never used them before and he was a big help syncing my order for me and giving me directions going forward on using their platform. He was very fast and responsive needs and I really appreciated that. Thank you again Billy!

Carbone's Marketplace
About 1 year using the app
June 10, 2024

I have had a great experience with CJ Dropshipping, the customer service is second to none. Any issue you have with your order, the agents help you straight away. My agent Bonnie Gu was about to help me with a split order issue and get me fulfilling orders for my customers right away. All of the tracking numbers are updated automatically so you don't have to lift a finger. Thanks CJ & Bonnie!

Humbric
5 months using the app
March 22, 2024

I can't speak highly enough of my experience with CJ Dropshipping, and I have Erica Zhang to thank for a large part of that!
The customer service provided by Erica is exceptional. Whenever I have questions or concerns, Erica is there with lightning-fast responses and always manages to find the perfect solution.
Her dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction is truly commendable. Whenever I reach out, I receive a prompt and helpful reply. This level of responsiveness makes working with Erica a great experience.

While the platform was already great before, the upgrade has taken it to a whole new level, making it the leading application in the industry. Navigating through it is now smoother and more intuitive than ever before, saving me valuable time and effort.

And let's not forget about their product selection. CJ Dropshipping offers a vast array of high-quality products at competitive prices. It's like a treasure trove of goodies just waiting to be discovered! Plus, their shipping times are impressively fast, ensuring that I can fulfill orders efficiently and keep my customers happy.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Erica Zhang - CJ Dropshipping 5 Stars +

Alert Trendy
Netherlands
Over 1 year using the app
June 11, 2024

I have questions that need to be clarified especially about shipping and delivery time. Sveta really explained in details which erased my anxiety because I want short delivery time. She is knowledgeable, friendly and customer focused. Now I feel more confident to use and more knowledgeable in using the using and navigating the platform.

syndmart