4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

January 22, 2024

I have been using CJdropshipping for about half a year now and when they say they are the best distributors for beginners, they mean it! Chandy Chen in specific has been a huge help with any problems I have faced and I am beyond grateful. Without them I would still be stuck on many problems! Thank you very much for creating a platform that is beginner friendly as well as hiring staff that actually care about thoroughly fixing customers problems.

R&M
4 months using the app
January 9, 2024

Have been using CJs for about six months. So far so good! I love the quality of the products and the agent i work with. Sini Liu is awesome and very helpful. She does her best to meet my needs right away. I have had all good experiences with quality of items and only one bad shipping experience that had much more to do with the Israeli post office than CJs. I highly recommend CJs as a partner for your online store!

Showyourgaypride.com
6 months using the app
January 27, 2024

CJ now runs my entire business! He prepares private stocks for me, provides for stocks, and ships all over the world very quickly! I wouldn't know what to do without them!!! Thank you ❤️

Be Cool Pro™
Italy
Over 2 years using the app
December 5, 2023

Arlene, helped me to figure out a issue on why my products were coming out as sold out. She was fast, professional and kind. Thank you again Arlene

Teensygrden
France
Over 2 years using the app
February 2, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Chandy to procure pre-ordered products for my inventory amidst the hustle and bustle of the Chinese holiday season. As a newcomer to the process, I found myself under significant time constraints and in need of guidance. Chandy stepped in with remarkable expertise and patience, ensuring that I not only met my deadlines but also gained valuable insights into the process. I wholeheartedly recommend Chandy to anyone in need of assistance with pre-ordering or inventory management. Thank you, Chandy, for your outstanding support—I look forward to working with you again in the future.

enshoppers
7 months using the app
January 26, 2024

Very useful app for finding products and excellent fulfilment service as well. Shipping is reliable and customer service is great. I especially am thankful for the help Jolee Gong provides. She is quick to answer my questions and has been a huge help in the process of finding products and getting specific information! 5/5

Fousho
11 months using the app
December 4, 2023

This is the first time I have written a review for CJs but the service I received from Aoki Gong was exceptional! I have been trying for almost a year to get my products connected with some other issues. I got an order from Shopify and it wasn't connecting. I decided to gamble again with cust support, they had only given me additional frustration before. Tonight I was lucky to get Aoki, who helped me. She was extremely helpful. She not only connected the product that was sold but the rest of my products as wel!!! For once, someone didn't just throw a link or a screenshot at me but did exactly as the term means, she supported her customer. Aoki needs to be the model when they are training new people. Thanks so much Aoki!!

Whimsicalia Boutique
9 months using the app
Edited January 11, 2024

Loker Wang was extremely helpful! First time trying to process an order and he walked me through the process even though I didn't fully understand the process. Excited to see where this journey takes me!

Shout out Connie Jin for helping with product specifications.

EDManate
6 months using the app
January 23, 2024

Was struggling to find some good products to sell but with CJ I have been able to find the latest trendy products to also discovering new ones. The site is also easy to navigate and I really like that they help source products that they don't have in their website yet.
I also love the support team, shout out to Leah my agent, I always get fast answers for my questions and product support, also great help finding products not available on CJ. Making it very easy to keep my store updated with the latest products.

Stylsh
3 months using the app
January 23, 2024

My agent Doki Huang is the best agent in the world.
Always kindly explains everything, is responsive, perfectly knows everything that needs to be done and how to do it. I have never been disappointed in him.
There's just one problem... When she goes slipping , I get up. And when she goes to sleep, she is irreplaceable at work, because then the agent changes and help for me will become incoherent at some times.
That's why I wish Doki to stay healthy and be always in line!!!!
Please don't go to sleep! ...it's just a joke :) You need to rest.

ThingsForHome