CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Junsta

Location Israel

A great platform for sourcing any product you want, fast services for their clients and they have a customizable packaging service for your brand.

Afreekha store

Very useful app to satisfy your dropshipping needs. It looks intimidating at first, but after getting used to it everything will go smoothly. You are provided with a personal agent to guide you through it all and that assists you with every order. My Agent's name is Tracy and she is amazing and very helpful.

whatagift.com.au

Location Australia

Customer support is always available, Thanks Vincy for your constant support 5Start for Vincy! She provides all support required

Heimino

Location Germany

Very positiv. Good price and nice agent. Spent 5 figures and looking forward to reach the next rank.

Craft Hub

Location Singapore

This is amazing and they are great for product research and they team is very supportive. Their agent help us out every possible way they can. Thank you

AdevaBox

Location Romania

Tracy is a personal agent and she's doing pretty well with solving the queries. Anytime i got anything else to ask i can just go to online chat on the cj page and usually someone is there to help also.

charoseconcept™

I have been using this app for almost a year now.i have been assigned to three different agents and they were all brilliant in helping me out when needed. At present, Tracey is my current agent and she has Been so helpful. I will recommend this app to anyone.

cottagestherapy

Really thankful for cj, it helps me fulfill my order easily although I am overseas. My agent is great, he helps me a lot about the problem of my orders, they even customizes the SKU for me that I wish to make the item to be sold in seperate parts.

Pillow Footwear

Location Singapore

Wendy is an excellent agent. She gets things done and time and is very fast in her replies. I highly recommend her.

AirChill™

A very solid app, great communication with agents on it as well. I use it on quite a few of my stores. I would certainly recommend