CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping | Reviews

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

11 - 20 of 2005 reviews

MICRO RENTI

Ich benutze die App seit 3 Monaten und bin mehr als sehr zufrieden. Es ist sehr einfach für Dropshipping und man bekommt deutsche DhL Sendungsnummern. Lieferzeit 10-12 Tage ist okay. Ich habe einen persönlichen Agenten( Yuki) . Er ist super. Er kümmert sich um alles und ist jederzeit erreichbar über Whatsapp. Ich plane langfristig mit Cj und baue meinen Onlineshop zurzeit nur mit Cj Produkten. Die Qualität stimmt, auch wenn die Versandkosten sehr hoch sind, kann man immer noch profitabel werden.

Mochimisu

you know how you need to find a trustworthy supplier to not waste time micromanaging every single order? this company does the exact opposite. they work slow, aren't very capable and some agents are completely useless (won't reply to me in days). they constantly mess up and it's a nightmare to sort through everything so you're forced to provide refunds to your customers. they never take any accountability even when it's their mistake, i highly don't recommend this company to anyone.

December 6, 2021

Hi Mochimisu, sorry for the inconvenience to you. You can submit a ticket or write to support@cjdropshipping.com and our agent will get back to you regarding your problems.

JEXIE

They start shipping your orders within the timeframe; then after you have a little bit of time with them, they start switching your 7-15 shipping method slowly (''which is the fastest they supposedly have'')to a 20 to 35 days in transit (several times longer or because of the long time, items get lost in transit often) They do it on their end even though you are paying for the same shipping method ''but you will not be able to do anything because they are still using '''''''''the supposed shipping method you paid for'''''''. Then you start getting a ton of messages from your customers asking for their orders. They WILL try to do anything and everything they can to avoid giving you a refund for orders placed and cancelled immediately, items damaged, etc. They start good so you can start using their app, but then later you will have all these issues and you will regret it.

December 6, 2021

Hi JEXIE, thanks for your feedback. Our agent will get back to you regarding the problems you mentioned. With any problems, you can still submit a ticket or write to support@cjdropshipping.com for help. Thank you for your patience.

Dog Owned

Terrible platform. I've been using them since June 2021. The inventory listed on the site is not real. I sold over 30 units of a product that they ended up not having (even though the inventory stated they had over 9,000). It took them over a week to let me know they wouldn't be able to source a viable replacement product so I found another supplier. I've been trying to get refunded for over a month now and they are still withholding 15% of my money. It wasn't easy to get the other 85% either, I've had to contact my agent every single day for the last 30 days. Bad products, slow shipping, and no accountability. I promise you'll regret it in the long run.

December 6, 2021

Hi, thanks for your feedback. There are two types of inventory: CJ inventory refers to products in CJ warehouses worldwide while factory inventory refers to products from cooperated factories of CJ. Regarding the refund, our agent is helping to review the transaction details and get back to you. Please keep in touch with our agents. Thank you for your patience. With any problems, you can still submit a ticket or write to support@cjdropshipping.com for help.

Abyss

The agent Tinkle Chen is great! she helped me set up my store link my products and was very patient. I recommend!

Honest Whim

Martin Mao is a good agent, fast and efficient attention. He solves all the doubts and solves any situation related to the orders and the cj platform. It has been very helpful and gives a lot of security and peace of mind knowing that I have an agent who helps me with everything

AdventureSunrise

Really useful app for the business and has great customer support. Thanks, Martin Mao for the great help you always provide.

Innovatiehaven

Great app and nice customer support from my agent Yuki. Always available and also helping when there are problems, not only when it comes to sales.

Rubino

This is my GO-TO when it comes to dropshipping. The customer support is amazing. The shipping times are super cheap, and soo much faster than aliexpress. My agent Mango Fu is awesome, she makes sure I'm happy with their services and actually does make changes when I ask. I highly recommend them!

Queen Stuffs™

CJ dropshipping is a pretty and usefull platform for dropshipping. My agent Mango Fu is very helpful and responsive and goes the extra mile to solve all my issue.