CJdropshipping

You Sell - We source and ship for you!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Allmia

it is really good. especially the customer care. Michelle Luo helped me a lot and makes me save time.

Marsimi

Location Lithuania

Enjoying working with CJ so far, especially the help that i get from my agent John. He is always there if i need any help, answering any questions that i have. Im really impressed with the support im getting from him. He is basically my right hand right now. Looking forward to continuously work with CJ and my agent John.

Jamees

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I work with Christian and he's a great agent. He responds quickly and always has the solution. I am very satisfied

OfficialDronify

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app was very hard to use, and when I was trying to list items on my store, the shipping of my product wasn't set to the ordinary price, instead set at 60-70 dollars! Many of the dropdown menus didnt even show up for me, and the wrong information kept on showing up on my product. The product descriptins were very wary and unclear.i wouldn't recommend this app to anyone. I have wasted my time and energy on this horrible app.

November 27, 2022

We are so sorry that CJ didn't give you a nice ordering experience. Could you please tell us your CJ ID? This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. We will help you check the specific reason.

SoarAir

Location Czechia

The app is very nice, the thing i liked the most is definitely the support, every time i have messaged them and let me tell you i messaged them a lot, they were super nice and fast! (Michell Luo, my latest supporter, big up, Perfect service!)

Magical Door

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Rebecca Lin helped me perfectly and clearly, and the respontime was great I got instantly a message from her!

Petorra

Location Germany

The app looks good so far, but did not sell anything yet.
Rebecca helped me very quickly with my questions.

Yookin

Great support crew. Especially Michell Luo helped me a lot to solve my issues in an efficient and fast manner. They quickly tweaked me into their system.

Cleansing

Time spent using app About 1 month

Cheria helped me to get all my answers about the specific product and disappeared my confusion faster than expected.

Levior

Time spent using app About 2 months

Zoey and a lot of other service agents were fast and a great help in solving my issues! Helped fix a lot of sourcing issues in a quick manner