CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

2081 - 2090 of 2209 reviews

PARADISE STALL

It is a pity that only 5 stars can be give, otherwise I will definitely give my agent 10 stars
She super helpfull and fast respond to solve my issue
very happy that i have this agent

May 3, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

The Gadget Shop

Really good service and is very responsive!
My agent is very patient to help me solve my problem

E-PAGE

Location France

A real game changer in my business, better than Oberloo and Dsers !
My agent "Katrina", she is the best !

Gear Styles

Really amazing service and product quality. Dedicated customer manager, who help 9am to 5 pm. Easy to source any product. Recommended...

Rose Lives Love

Location Thailand

I use this app as my main supplier and it helps me a lot. Catherine Li is the best agent I've ever known. Recommended!!!

IHUSH

Been using CJ for a while and they have been excellent during my time with them. They dedicate a agent for you and I communicate with him on Skype daily, much better than Ali Express who I used to use previously. Highly recommend CJ!

Saikicon

Location Australia

Really good service and is very responsive! Would highly recommend CJDropshipping to new dropshippers who are just starting out.

MISTER SMITH

Location France

The efficiency of the agents is really good, they are very help full and Nice ! I recommand Cjdropshipping...

Kweloo® 🇫🇷

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app for more than 1 year to source products. I like the fact that we work with only one dedicated agent and we have not to switch between different stores like for other plateforme. The CJ website is a little bit complexes first time but it’s intuitive after some times using it. I really want to thank Curry from CJ who is always available for us helping our business to go to the next level.

HATFIL USA

Time spent using app About 1 year

We love CJ, drop shipping is soo much easier because they do the sourcing for you and you can place your order in one shot with just a few clicks. Yeri our personal agent is soo much helpful and efficient :)