CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

TOKCOB LIMITED

I contacted the support team regarding my sourcing issue and one of them reply with a solution promptly.

May 26, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Think Own It

I used this app to help me sourcing my products and it helped me so much ! It's a great , easy to use and reliable application. You got your personal agent helping you handle your business more efficiently and even answering your questions . I STRONGLY recommend!

May 25, 2020

Zone du gamer

peter help me well to answer to my questions, all want to help in cjdrop, it's cool. I recommend this application

May 14, 2020

Illumive

CJ Dropshipping as the potential to be a game changer. The offer a wide variety of services like, sourcing, shipping, taking product photo's / videos and much much more. The fact that they have 2 warehouses in the U.S is important. There are a lot of thing they need to fix, there is a lack of transparency and processing times can get slow. The website is very badly optimized making it unresponsive and the website structure is confusing to say the least. But they do provide something that is hard to find, and the fact that you get assigned your own agent for customer support is smart. My agent (Miranda) is great, she helps me with buying bulk, and answering questions i may have, and gives her full dedication for my business. I would give her 5 stars.

To summarize: CJ is an platform that is not quite there yet, but with a couple of changes and overhauls, they can be a true game changer in the world of dropshipping.

May 3, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We will do better in the future. Have a nice day!

Fannie Bay Kitchen Store

I've been working with Curry since the start of my journey with dropshipping. He's been really helpful even from my of my first 2 stores that failed. Now I'm at my 4th store, Curry is very responsive in any inquiries and follow-ups that I need. He also quick in sorting out any issues with my orders. There are a lot of bad feedback with CJDropshipping in FB groups right now, I'm glad Curry is my agent from the start. I really appreciate his work. Great Job!

April 27, 2020

Thanks for your words. We will do better in the future. Have a nice day!

DivaStyles Fashion Boutique

I'm only giving 4 stars because I had the best agent and she did everything she could regarding 2 of my orders got lost so they had to refund 1 of my orders took over 30 day's to get and a few items I order was out of stock and I was not notified until after I placed the order. All I can say is use them at your own risk

Circuit-Pop

I look forward to seeing how well CJdropshipping works. I am switching over from Oberlo. My agent is amazing and I cant wait to work more with them.

1 2 3 5 Next