CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Creative Jolly Toys

I've used many times and all CS can answer my questions very patiently and help me to solve, especially Shaw Zhu and Lucy Liu

August 23, 2021

My Teeter Totter

I used the app for dropshipping. Anytime I have an issue with anything they are right on top of it until issue is solved. I really enjoy it and they have great and quick customer service.

Arbre Doré

The support is amazing, special thank you to Lee Li
you can trust CJdropshipping, they will help you with anything.

aureos.oficial

I have tried many 3PL Fulfillments and this is the best without a doubt. Many thanks to Danny who is my assigned agent. Very happy with his work. Other companies should learn from them, especially in the customer service aspect.

Meaws And Woofs

I am a newly registered Dropshipper to CJ Dropshipping. I contacted the online support Chat and Spoke to Flora. She was very efficient in answering all my questions. CJ seems to have a professional attitude and mind set!

Zespry

Excellent and prompt customer service. Very supportive of the new users to CJ Dropshipping. Highly recommended.

ALAM (World of your choice) Australia

I am using this app and CJ provide me one of the best agent Shaw Zhu. Shaw Zhu help me when ever i need.

OKROA

Mango Fu is really the sweetest! I as having troubles with my store and the connection with CJ and i didn't get answer from others but Mango really took her time and helped me out and guided me step by step. she's a great help and i hope to have her in the future

Relief Store

CJ give nice prices and nice services, way better than using Aliepress. My agent Vanessa is great and solve for me all the logistics problems our business encounter.

August 19, 2021

Home Boost

A must-use service! Great in every department and would highly recommend to anyone in the e-commerce business.

August 15, 2021