CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BBW Outlet

Ada Qiu was very helpful, she helped me to place my order correctly. She pointed me in the right direction very efficiently.

crookees

Location Australia

Connie Jin With team-members like Connie, Cj is growing and will continue to grow. I had an issue with connecting on of my products to a custom packaging. Connie walked me through the process step-by-step by sharing continuous screenshots. Love both the CJ platform and the enthusiasm and helpful team-members.
Keep it up everyone.

Baby Cuppy

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Really happy with June, she sourced my product within 5hours, she was really helpfull and very patient with all my requests and amendment, she did a great job. BIG! thank you to you June!!! x

REGINA MODA | Borse & Accessori

Location Switzerland

I have been using this service for two years, I must say that I am satisfied, the support is always fast and has always helped me. thank you

Wellnezzy

Location Finland

Amazing customer support! I haven't actually tried CJ dropshipping yet, but at a first glance it seems great!

Lei Jewelry

Recommend for beginners, very friendly working and fast repliers. I like Tinkle Chen, one of the staff working in Cj, very friendly, very nice

healthyinspiredcook

Time spent using app About 1 year

Have been having a really good experience with Tracy. She is very responsive and on top of your requests. She clearly puts in a lot of effort and takes it seriously. I am definitely pleased so far with her service. I look forward to see where the partnership with her goes!

Classy Updates

Location Netherlands

Thanks to Carrie. I had a great experience with cjdropshipping. I like that they are really personal with you. If you need any help you will get it.

Designerboetiek Bakker

Location Hong Kong SAR

CJ is the best dropshipping app on the market. Easy sourcing process and great staff communication via Skype (I can especially recommend Diana here)
If you are selling in bulk for high order quantites, this is the best application for you.

WOMIA

Location Germany

Wirklich super. Man erhält super schnelle Hilfe egal bei welchem Problem. Ich habe ein paar Produkte beim Sourcing gehabt und dort einige Rückfragen. Cheria hat mir heute sehr schnell und hervorragend geholfen.