CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

MulherChique.com

The app makes it difficult to do good business because the freight is very expensive. Overall it is well organized, but expensive compared to others, perhaps worth more to those who work with dollar or euro.

December 14, 2020

Hi, sorry for your bad experience. If you have any problems with us, you're welcome to contact our support by email or online chat. Email: support@cjdropshipping.com Chatroom: https://chat.cjdropshipping.com/#/chat/openChat Hope it helps.

Top Notch 2K

I still didn't get the instructions to unlist a product so I could add it back with my price. I had to delete a product from my store because my wasn't added and cj won't let me re add the product.

May 3, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. You can "disconnect" the product on CJ. Then, connect it to your store again. Hope it works.
Besides, we don't recommend "unlist" products in your store. Because we will lose the connection between CJ and your store. You can "edit" it to change a price or something else.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.
Best wishes!