4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

March 8, 2023

Il mio agente personale mi assiste in tutto e per tutto. Ottimo servizio di assistenza !! Graziee Sky Liu per il tuo tempo :)
Lascio 4 stelle alla gestione prodotti CJ ,perché i prodotti devono essere controllati prima di spedirli.
Le foto dei prodotti devono essere uguali ai prodotti fisici.

W2TB
Italy
About 1 month using the app
August 6, 2021

Tinkle Chen help me when i needed help ASAP, my agent Mayya Wang is also really helpful she takes time to understand what i need. i LOVE this app! Only thing there is a crazy amount of Bugs!! Which makes me sad cause i really like this app.

Funky Slides
28 days using the app
CJDropshipping replied August 8, 2021

July 25, 2021

Thanks for your help Henry - always great to solve issues with a real live person 24/7 - instantly. Screenshot helped greatly.

Sassy Cat Outlet
17 days using the app
CJDropshipping replied July 26, 2021

Edited March 28, 2023

The app still under test but i like the support they answered me so fast so kind and helpful if i like this app after test i will recommend it again and may on youtube as well

Fashion Madowa
Germany
8 days using the app
May 7, 2021

Although CJ do lack a large inventory compared to AE, Liz Liao was very helpful and patient in answering my questions and helping me source for products! :)

Just For Mama
Singapore
7 days using the app
CJDropshipping replied May 7, 2021

Edited January 7, 2020

I look forward to seeing how well CJdropshipping works. I am switching over from Oberlo. My agent is amazing and I cant wait to work more with them.

Circuit-Pop
2 days using the app
August 3, 2022

saturn wang is very helpful and nice with customer service
.........................................