4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

Edited January 15, 2024

I'm just starting out with the cjdropshipping app, and so far, I'm still in the process of listing products, but everything is going smoothly so far. I'm optimistic about the potential of this platform and excited to see how it will help me grow my business.
I also want to give a shoutout to Zoey Zheng for her excellent customer support. She was quick to respond to my questions and provided clear and helpful guidance.
Overall, I'm pleased with my experience so far and looking forward to continuing to use cjdropshipping to streamline my dropshipping operations.

My Store
Hong Kong SAR
23 days using the app
February 21, 2024

Rami Wu was very helpful for clarity and information.

Tongu3
About 2 months using the app
December 19, 2023

Great verity of products. Good customer service. They assign agent with you make sure that order will be processed without any hassle. Great to have someone to discuss the issue. They have to work on providing timeline of the product to deliver but apart from that very fast as they mentioned..

ZivDesigns
4 months using the app
December 8, 2023

I have not started selling yet but so far the support Lea Zhang is giving me is great. Also, the fact that you can ask the support at any time of the day makes it very easy to work whenever you want to without having to wait for hours until you get a response.
Unfortunately shipping prices are a bit high and the processing time is quite long but I guess that's the price you have to pay to have this big variety of products available.

HomeCharm
Germany
April 21, 2024

thery good agent and App

Kimaxdeal
26 days using the app
January 11, 2024

Thanks Bonnie Gu for the quick support and clear answers..

nourwinkel
Morocco
April 12, 2024

"Cristina was very helpful and provided excellent guidance. The customer support is top-notch."

Shawa Mart
5 minutes using the app
Edited May 9, 2024

The app may be difficult to use at first and I had a hard time learning to use it, but with time you can get the hang of it and overall I can say it is a good app and service. Linda, and other staff have been very helpful.
The main issue I've had is that CJ may have a product listed, but that product may be actually unavailable. You find out when you go to order your first order or after several orders for that product, and all of a sudden they tell you that the product is no longer available and that there is another "similar" product. But the reality is that the customers do not want something "similar", they want the product they ordered. So, first confirm the availability before selling a product.

Onglint
About 3 years using the app
November 28, 2023

Cj has been great. The attention is fast and always helpful. They also offered me a great discount for my product. My agent was Tracy and her service was great.

ELARA
Mexico
November 13, 2023

Aurora Huang provided exceptional customer service for my CJDropshipping needs. Her responsiveness, attention to detail, and willingness to go the extra mile made my experience seamless. I appreciate her expertise and friendly demeanor, making it a pleasure to work with CJDropshipping. At first I was nervous on how to go about dropshipping but then she reached out to me and fed me with great ideas on things I should know. Thanks a lot Aurora Huang!!!

Trend Fleek