4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

July 4, 2023

Zoey from CJ is a great help to all my needs. Quick, smart and efficient. would highly recommend. very quick to help me source products

Nut
7 months using the app
Edited January 16, 2024

CJ has wide range of quality products and simplified sourcing, order fulfillment, and inventory management. Bin Han is a great agent - always quick to reply and helpful. Highly recommend.

Lunimoon
5 months using the app
Edited October 3, 2023

Great experience with CJ! My support assistant Camilia Zhu reply with queries very fast and helps me with my daily requirements and need. Thank you

My Store
9 months using the app
November 5, 2023

Great assistance, fast and accurate! I recommend it for now!

OneDecHome
Germany
7 months using the app
September 22, 2023

Cj is a very good platform for storing and shipping parcels around the world. A special thanks to my agent Aoki Gong who does an exceptional job as an intermediary. She is reactive, and finds solutions for me when I have problems. I recommend CJ.

Carvenchy
France
3 months using the app
November 3, 2023

Very pleasant to work with. He/she responds very quickly. I look forward to continuing with him/her.

MagicBlender
Switzerland
About 2 months using the app
July 17, 2023

I am about to create a dropshipping shop and i have Chandy Chen as a agent and she is very available and kind. She answer at all my question it's really cool to work with her

Ma boutique
France
3 months using the app
June 28, 2023

Through using this app to create posters, I have received positive feedback and responses, boosting brand awareness and sales performance.

pandaonz
China
About 1 year using the app
May 24, 2024

Alan is a super customer service. He has answered all my doubts, and even though I have not started he has helped me to do it right and avoid mistakes by answering every doubt I have.

idtalylingerie
4 days using the app
June 11, 2023

definitely recomend the customer services, just chat with Ruth Ying, was very kind to look into my issue and polite. CJ lack of exact information on the products make the customer services overloaded therefore ot is a big delay on respons.

A-ZACH