Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

FrenchTechHouse

Bonne application, intuitive et efficace. De plus, son équipe est très réactive à vos demandes. Je recommande !

Power Up Music Supplies

I used this app to add a currency selection button to my website. It works perfectly so far and best of all it's free.

Little Dandie

This app is very nice and works well, the support team is very friendly! Would definitely recommend it!

Losika Writes

I installed it a few days ago and so far so good. It was easy to install and intuitive design. Give it a go for yourself.

Feature Collection

Best app i ever had. I don't have to create another website for selling products in different country and its freeeeeeee.

ECOBeauty

Just what I wanted , Great app, Highly recommended. User Friendly love that i dont have to code anything

softwarekong

Best app i tried in shopify for currency switching, good Support, 5star.
highly recommended.
thank you guys!

James Lloyd Clothing

This app is great for our customers outside of the UK. They get a good understanding of what the product of their choice from James Lloyd Clothing costs in their currency :-)

Candid Store

Awesome app and support is very helpful, and solved my problem within minutes, really helpful and free app thanks alot :-)

Dedicated 2 Dachshunds

I have just installed this app. Quick & easy to install with great customer service if needed.

Its, FREE!