Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

PrintArtsMatter.com

Very good application, works great! Currency can be set automaticly on visitors country an they still have the option to choose between different currencies.

You Bee The Change

After using it for a while I encountered a problem which the support team was very prompt and resourceful in fixing it within a few days.
This is by far THE BEST FREE Currency Converter App currently on the Shopify App Store. It is light and very fast with over 160+ different currencies to cycle from. You will find all the basic necessary options on the free plan you will ever need. In the future, I will be sure to update to the PRO version to show support with Autoketing. Thank you for this amazing tool!

June 25, 2019

Dear You Bee The Change,

Thank you for your great review, have a nice day!

Best regards,
Autoketing team.

Pedidos Globales

I use this app in my store and all my customer overseas are able to see the prices in their currencies!!
Thank you!!

Online Shopping Site - Shop Men & Women Fashion

this module cant work in checkout page
please help how can i use in checkout billing page

June 19, 2019

Dear Online Shopping Site - Shop Men & Women Fashion,

Thank you for your great review. Our support team will contact you to resolved issue soon.

Thank you so much!

Trouvaille Silver

This app will be amazing for myself as the majority of my customer base is located in the United States.

Buy Attire

I now have two apps from AutoKeting and will probably purchase them all. For this particular app, an autoketing technician will (for free) customize my checkout cart notice. This takes out the hassle of having to do this myself.

Thanks for providing quality apps to the shopify community AutoKeting!

David Kellas.

Maximal Minimalist

This app was good. I loved using it. it helped me convert currency. I hope more people buy my produce! I enjoyed the ability to disable display was good.

JesZyca

is it posbile to remove the symbols or the numbers in front of the price ? because it looks alittle bit confusing

June 12, 2019

Dear JesZyca,

Thank you for for review, our support team will contact you soon to resolve issue.

Best regards!
Autoketing team

PloyPlot

One of the best free apps ever user. A MUST of every store!
I hope this app will continue being free forever!

ApolloKeys

first app to get a review from me! just so we can keep it free because i dont want anyone else to miss out!