Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Maximal Minimalist

This app was good. I loved using it. it helped me convert currency. I hope more people buy my produce! I enjoyed the ability to disable display was good.

JesZyca

is it posbile to remove the symbols or the numbers in front of the price ? because it looks alittle bit confusing

June 12, 2019

Dear JesZyca,

Thank you for for review, our support team will contact you soon to resolve issue.

Best regards!
Autoketing team

PloyPlot

One of the best free apps ever user. A MUST of every store!
I hope this app will continue being free forever!

ApolloKeys

first app to get a review from me! just so we can keep it free because i dont want anyone else to miss out!

YEOSHIN

Love it. I had been looking for an application like this for a while now and finally found one that suits my needs.

GameGear4U

I really found this app useful as it helped me drive more attention to my business. It enabled my customers to quickly see how much something would cost in their currency.

SANGLASIS

I really like this app since it help me FREELY show my prices in all the currency I want. I really recommend it. You can use it too

cleanseyourride

Easy to use and navigate. Really help full and assists from the start till the end of this installation.

Hahakiddy

i used this app to change the curreny , it is very great , hope they can get more good functions for us!

MixtaShop

Mixtashop.store

Very good application ... this is what is needed for online shops, so that visitors from all over the world can know exactly the price of the product with their own currencies ........ Thank you very much for the price which is very symbolic.