Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Extend your business horizons to other countries.

LeilaCools

The support is responsive, thorough and easy to deal with. They helped me to install the switcher and make it look good. When I had questions, they responded with helpful answers. Besides that, the switcher seems to work well. I'm thrilled.

Glusth

i used this app and find it as useful as other paid apps. doing great job for me and i strongly believe others should also try this.

Jewels With Appeal

I used this app to auto convert currency based on my users location and it did that pretty well! very happy with it and for sure would recommend to friends.

Aveona

Needed a help for installing the app and the hands were there! Very helpful team with professional approached. Thank you so much.

Vivid Trends

very well setup app. might be a bit confusing as to where to install codes if you are not familiar with codes but in saying that i emailed them and got a response within an hour and tech offered to do everything for me :) up and running and very happy customer

Furball Fashion

Easy to use, great support. You can see it in action at www.furballfashion.com it converts the prices perfectly

KuChic

i used this app and it works very well, and the service is professionl and better than our thought. they have awesome service and good cooperator.

Yes We Shine

This is the best up yet, super easy to use and as I had a custom theme the support were exemplary in adding it for me. Would definitely add to my other stores.

wheat-straws

Great app. Works really well. Professional drop down inc country flags. They add it to my shop for me for free. Awesome service! Cheers mates!

ITSYBOX

I'm very satisfied whit this app. The support made just what I want. Really helpful app for currency convertor. Thanks again :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90