Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

smart pattern making

Terrible app. I installed it 5 days ago and sent them an email requesting to have it installed and still no one has taken the time to take care of this. I uninstalled the app and I will be looking for a better app.

skyzshop

Louis has helped me countless of times with the position of my currency switcher - Free of charge. I almost gave up but Louis helped me fixed so many issues and was very patient. Excellent customer service. I'm considering of getting the paid plan.
-Kieren

Pawtographed

Beautiful and excellent app, the customer service is amazing! Very responsive and efficient! They installed it in a timely manner and helped me whenever I had questions. The app works really well. Thanks again Louis!

Urban Online Shop

I installed this app because of all of these positive reviews and mostly because I liked the checkout to be in the country's currency. They guys at Secomapp Currency Switcher have been very responsive and swiftly helped me setting it up. I totally recommend it. Great Service.

Weekend And Beyond

Great app, timely and efficient support via email. As an improvement would wish rounding rule up to 10 dollars

Alikss Shop

Excellent application )) Everything is simple and clear, user-friendly interface, installation help from the app support! Recommend)

Abundanz Shop

Very useful and not expensive.
The most appropriate charge-off policy
I like it)))
Danke schön

lOOKONLINEE

Very good application! Everything is very simple and easy and always support can help in any matter!!

Utopiansports.com

Great app and great customer service! was definitely worth getting them to set it up for me and worth upgrading.

EOLIOT

A great application, very convenient and useful. The support team is very responsive and responds quickly. I recommend to everyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 106 107