SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher | Reviews

by Smartify Apps

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Cenvall

Customer service who helped me install and set up the app were brilliant. The app does exactly what I want. Very easy process to do and well worth having.

ECDcustoms

I loved the app, I just wanted a few small changes and needed help with that and they helped me right away to get it done.
Amazing service, and app works great!

Shutt Custom Cycling Kit

The app description clearly says "customers buy and checkout in their local currency". This is not true. Checkout is in the default currency.

September 26, 2021

Dear customer,

We would apologize for any inconvenience while using our app. However, I believe that you need more help to use our app properly. It's necessary to enable the multi-currency feature by Shopify first to make our app work. If there's any chance to back you up, please let us know, we will try our best to help you. Have a lovely day!

SukkhaCitta

Great app with wonderful support team. Has worked reliably for over a year now. Team helped with customized appearance.

Stylebett

I chose the application for a long time and chose the most convenient one. It is possible to customize icons, select the desired currency. I was also able to quickly set up and with the help of the support service, which is very attentive, they helped me to do it as I needed. Thank you, I highly recommend this application.

MXbueno

The app is amazing, cause it will exchange the currency in the check-out process, which is very important for the customer experience.

Afri & Co.

Nice and neat on our site, works smoothly and is easily customizable. Appreciate the help in getting it all up and running.

Le Gym Bag

the Secomapp Team was able to get my site up and running on multi-currency in a few days. We communicated over email and Louis was very responsive responding to emails in real time.

Babyver

Great app. The developers set all the settings themselves when I gave them access. Louis Tong immediately responds to tech support. I recommend the application

yearld LED Grow Light

Great app, great customer service. I have been helping me solve problems carefully. Thank you very much, customer service staff Louis Tong

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113