Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Extend your business horizons to other countries.

193market

Good APP!!!!

Good Staff!! ^^

I asked for the installation twice, but it kindly helped me. And it is a good app.

Kapnos Deals

Peter from Secomapp did an awesome job helping me out! He was very patient and nice with me! Peter provided me with the best customer service in the whole world!

bluecolours

Great app, they helped me to add euros and dollars in my shop. I will recommend this app to everyone!! Great staff and very quick too.

TheStylishMommy

Customer service is quick as lightning and I feel their sincere and genuine care for their customers. Thank you again!

Emergency Warning Lights

We had an amazing experience and the most helpful support from Support. In particular, Peter Nguyen, thank you. We use Secomapp on all of our websites. Thank you for a great tool and great support.:-)

Pro Riding Gear

I really love this app and the support provided by their technical team. They are truly amazing. They helped me to install the app on my site seamlessly and I am so happy with the results. I would definitely recommend this app to others! Plus... it's FREE!

PAROOZA

Thanks for putting the App on my store for me. There are instructions to do it yourself but Secomapp did it all for me at No charge.

NikSLM

Great and useful app. Installation is especially easy with their prompt and nice help. Will definitely recommend

Peppy Nomad

Secomapp is brilliant and handy for my website. Awesome and prompt service too! Thank you so much for helping with the installation.

Brilliant Idea

good app very helpful with currencies switcher by IP location of the customer HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! G

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33