Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Extend your business horizons to other countries.

Ayu House

Super fast and hassle-free! Within no time and zero effort I was able to offer several currencies on the website, which is a crucial added value for the business.

Scoot' n Play

I love the app. I am greatly that they installed the different currency in my store. FOR FREE!!! I would highly recommend their services.

trendily.co

Great app auto switches currency for you based on your customers location. Support is awesome too. Free as well.

DermaDea

The app works perfectly and the support is top notch!!

Installed in less than an hour thank to the great support.

Honu Reef

Amazing app and even better custom service. Loken was a great help, I would definitely recommend. Thank you!

Offer Smile

Easily installed with crystal clear instructions and it gets the job done. Works flawlessly and it switches currency based on locations, and free on top of this. I recommend. Thank you!

Partyhive

Very good, a little bit confusing at first, just make sure after you make some change in setting, you have to click "PUBLISH" or else nothing changed

MyFrocks.com

I installed it and removed it. But still i see some of its files not removed.
ex - cs-currency.css
Due to that i had an issue an i removed the file

July 17, 2019

We are so sorry for this issue, we would love to make things right by removing the remaining part. We sent you an email to offer a support, hope you could give us another chance.

ValentinaBasso.com - Handelsagentur Hairabetian

It works fine, no bugs encountered yet... 5 star service, very helpful and super fast!! Thanks, a great app!!

Ιnk Elements

We have tried many currency converter apps for our store and this is the best free app hands down!! And the support was great and act very fast any time we ask for help!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75