Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Extend your business horizons to other countries.

Baeandmee

great app and great support, i had some problems on where to place it on my website and the team fixed it immediatly it is very great thank you very much

bm18fashion

This app is awesome and the staff OMG very supportive,responsive and help you all the way.i wish they is a six star . Thank you Peter for guiding me all along the installation process.

Kaimala jewels

I like that it is a free app. Currently, however, I am trying a paid one that installed itself automatically. Secomapp gives you the instructions to install the app or you can write them and they will do it themselves as far as I understand. Still, I like it's free and reviews seem legit. Worth a try.

trimstudio

thank you Secomapp team! this app is simply and easy to install, specially thanks to Peter (one of the Secomapp team) he is really helpful and efficient!

Luxe Swim Co

This app is very streamline and works perfectly with amazing support from the developer! Would definitely recommend

Zenaida Mart

Awesome app. My customer can now view their currency without converting it from their designated location. Highly recommend this app. Staff our very professional and provided excellent customer service. Thank you Michelle & Peter. Truly appreciate both of your support.

Movement Straw

Great app! Also, fast response from staff if you don't want to install it on your own. Thanks for the service!

De los Cuetos Boutique

They're the best. I gave them acces and he installed me the currency switcher. Best support i've ever seen

*They don't pay me for this comment its 100% real*

Art Viben

Great app. A must for any store selling internationally, and it's free! would be nice if it would display at check out beside the amount. Ex: 68.95 CAD

Sensoryal

Good app, sadly not good on 3rd party themes.
Also it would be nice to have the currency change at checkout message at the actual checkout

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50