Secomapp: Currency Switcher

Secomapp: Currency Switcher

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

yearld LED Grow Light

Great app, great customer service. I have been helping me solve problems carefully. Thank you very much, customer service staff Louis Tong

PaperChaseCo

Works as advertised. The developer was happy to log into my store and set the app up for me, no charge. Highly recommended.

FancyFan

The application works well, there are no errors, the support is top notch, I advise everyone Currency Switcher

Nashid Chroma

This is exactly what I was looking for! I needed an ap that would change the currency automatically and then follow through to checkout and this does exactly that! And the customer service was exceptional

Lovevintagestyle

I was quickly and efficiently helped to install the application. the convector looks beautiful on the site. one of the best converting apps. h recommend for use.

Outwearempire

Great app. Very fast and courteous support. We have customized the application at my request. Recommend.

Glam.empires

Hi, I'm happy what I found this app. The help service had the answer immediately and solve my problem. Thank you so so so much

Ohh Brilliant

Helpful, free of charge support to help you set up. They were really helpful. I have yet to actually test its performance but appearance wise it is showing up and working.

Shop Dat Deals

Highly recommend this app because of the efficient and helpful dev support! A huge THANKS to Math Tran who have been really patient and helped me resolve some positioning issue with the app. You guys deserve 10 stars!

McMiller Entertainment

Great support and very reliable app. Get's back very quickly and resolves issues promptly. Will be a happy customer for a while

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112