Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

JaPen

Awesome app and awesome customer service! They were very helpful and prompt. They helped me install the app and place it exactly where I wanted.

Little Siam Gift Boutique Fashion Clothes

what a huge step forward for us huge thank you , this is the best app ever everybody should have this on there website

They help me so much they even installed the app free on my website within 1 hour , very very HELPFUL :)

Thai Beauty Supply

Excellent app. Excellent support. Works perfectly on desktop and mobile.

noorahgifts

So easy to set up. Fantastic App!

Abstract Art Home

Great little app and top notch customer service. They were quick to help me install it just the way I wanted it.

Enumu

It is awesome working with these people. They are extremely friendly and most importantly listen to their customers. I love their app and their team as they are very easy to work with.

OnlineMedicalTesting.com

My initial thoughts:
Great app...very versatile..that can help increase your conversions. Thanks very much to the staff for all their help! Easy Installation. Definitely Recommend! I think what sets this app aside is the great, prompt and friendly support.

Update:
I've dropped my rating from 5 to 3 star. During checkout, the currency goes back to USD, so that really doesn't help my situation for clients wishing to make direct deposits in local currency. Will uninstall. Support now doesn't seem that enthusiastic as in the beginning...seems they just wanted to get a good review.

July 15, 2019

Thanks you for your feedback. It's Shopify policy that Checkout transaction amounts can only be shown in the default currency of your store, so there is nothing our app can do with the currency on the checkout page and neither can other apps.

MullerStore

Easy to install and very usefull.

Montréal in a Box

Seems to do exactly what's advertised!

Tonkatsu

Very great app! The CEO contact me directly because he saw i had some problems using it on my web site and he personnally sets it for me! Very nice crew! i would recommend it to everyone and thanks to Thomas!